PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bd5774ef2c82b86cbdf9e23cl4.jpg

http://xbox.joystiq.com/2009/02/10/welcome-the-hello-kitty-xbox-360-into-your-heart/

HELL YES, bizniatches!!!!!111!!

^that's just sad...

Elfa, is it difficult to find video games that adequately reflects your gravy-less vegetarian lifestyle?

Also, Tourista, you need to get a 360, GOW2, AND Xbox Live so you can join the Interference Chainsaw Rape clan (NSW, myself, ....no one else yet)

Nothing very veggie friendly in the videogame world yet - although the Harvest Moon series comes close....

The Interference Chainsaw Rape clan eh? ICRC for short?

Since the American doodz have had it for a few months already, whats the new Silent Hill like?

I have not purchased it yet, I'm waiting patiently for it to go down in price a bit before I buy it but I got the 360 version for my brother-in-law for Christmas and he really enjoyed it. I don't think it's on the same level as previous games though - different (US) production company for one...

Found Gears on Amazon for about 35 bucks. I'll gladly wait for the shipping for the $25 savings.

If it's used, you won't get the "flashback map pack" for free. That's something to remember (if you care or not).

Regardless, $35 is a great price for Gears 2.

If it's used, you won't get the "flashback map pack" for free. That's something to remember (if you care or not).

Regardless, $35 is a great price for Gears 2.

Agreed.

Wait, I'm an egomaniac now? I think you should change that daily, until you get rid of the quote. For the record:

The quote cracks me up every time.

What is that, exactly?

The flashback maps are maps that are from GOW1. You need to download them in order to use them. There are achievement points for certain Horde tasks on those maps. Not "necessary" that you have them, at all, but it just adds variety. Chainsawing a bitch in a Mansion is no better or worse than chainsawing them by a River. Though, the Mansion map makes me laugh cos I get to chainsaw furniture. Every round.

The flashback maps are maps that are from GOW1. You need to download them in order to use them. There are achievement points for certain Horde tasks on those maps. Not "necessary" that you have them, at all, but it just adds variety. Chainsawing a bitch in a Mansion is no better or worse than chainsawing them by a River. Though, the Mansion map makes me laugh cos I get to chainsaw furniture. Every round.

Sounds nifty. I figure if I save the 20+ bucks, I'll buy some points for the Marketplace to get some upgrades for that and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, so it all evens out, I guess.

Ok people, Im bored and I want some cheap (£10 or under) 360 games.

I can get Tomb Raider Legend for £4.99, so if you cant think of anything better, Ill end up getting that.

Ok people, Im bored and I want some cheap (£10 or under) 360 games.

I can get Tomb Raider Legend for £4.99, so if you cant think of anything better, Ill end up getting that.

If you like scary, go for Condemned. It's honestly the freakiest game I've ever played. It's cheap here, I assume it probably is there as well.

Sounds like an idea.

I just realized Halo Wars comes out the same day as No Net.

And, as I said in the SC, The Watchmen opens that Friday.

I'm not a Halo player, as you know, but that seems exciting.

I just Gearsed it, might go back for an hour right now.

Watchmen too?! Daaaamn.

I saw you were on Live. I've been listening to Doves and doing laundry. PARTEI!

I need to put laundry up and probably should go to bed (I showed no self control and ended up playing COD with people from work and Imperor late last night after you logged off), but I may still end up logging on. I'll message you if I do.

Watchmen too?! Daaaamn.

I saw you were on Live. I've been listening to Doves and doing laundry. PARTEI!

I need to put laundry up and probably should go to bed (I showed no self control and ended up playing COD with people from work and Imperor late last night after you logged off), but I may still end up logging on. I'll message you if I do.

Cool.

Question: which COD are you guys playing? 4 or World at War? I've been playing 4 a helluva lot lately, and I think I may have spotted impy online (not too many people use impy as an online name...). Though I'm playing it on a Mac, so I'm not as cool as all you game system people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom