PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii ???? - Page 30 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Restart and Reboot Yourself
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-22-2008, 01:09 PM   #436
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
Go with the 360, then join Scumbo, myself and the little Bastard ever as we save humanity from the alien whored.
At my challenge, by the ancient laws of combat, we are met at this chosen ground, to settle for GOOD AND ALL who holds sway over the five points: us natives, born rightwise to this fine land, or the foreign Whordes defiling it.
__________________

__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 01:11 PM   #437
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMacPhisto View Post
At my challenge, by the ancient laws of combat, we are met at this chosen ground, to settle for GOOD AND ALL who holds sway over the five points: us natives, born rightwise to this fine land, or the foreign Whordes defiling it.
Ha, nice.

You'd better be ready to roll on 12/26.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 01:12 PM   #438
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
Ha, nice.

You'd better be ready to roll on 12/26.
The pieces are slowly coming together... I will be ready.

I may go on a Gamestop Used Games binge soon, and may pick up a new copy of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (my previous copy got laser-fucked), The Godfather, and Gears 2. What else would you guys recommend?
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 01:13 PM   #439
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,600
Local Time: 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by u2popmofo View Post
"Curb stomping with Khanada" has a nice ring to it.
well fuck, that pretty much sold me. a game where i can curb stomp. which game is this?
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 01:13 PM   #440
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMacPhisto View Post
The pieces are slowly coming together... I will be ready.

I may go on a Gamestop Used Games binge soon, and may pick up a new copy of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (my previous copy got laser-fucked), The Godfather, and Gears 2. What else would you guys recommend?
GTA IV for sure.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 01:13 PM   #441
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
well fuck, that pretty much sold me. a game where i can curb stomp. which game is this?
Gears of War 2. My current and powerful gaming addiction.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 01:23 PM   #442
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,600
Local Time: 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
Gears of War 2. My current and powerful gaming addiction.
ahh, i see.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 01:26 PM   #443
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
Gears of War 2. My current and powerful gaming addiction.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 01:28 PM   #444
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,691
Local Time: 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
Nice, and, say hi to your Mother for me.
this seriously made me laugh for a good couple of minutes
__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 01:28 PM   #445
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMacPhisto View Post
I.....what? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, curb stomping.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 01:29 PM   #446
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated_u2_fan View Post
this seriously made me laugh for a good couple of minutes
When you can do something like that and it's actually in context, everyone wins, and everyone laughs.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 01:32 PM   #447
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
I.....what? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, curb stomping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
When you can do something like that and it's actually in context, everyone wins, and everyone laughs.
Yes.

So a combo deal of GTA IV, Gears 2, and another game sounds cool... possibly Call of Duty 4. Marvel's so cheap that it messes up the money value of the deal.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 01:33 PM   #448
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMacPhisto View Post
Yes.

So a combo deal of GTA IV, Gears 2, and another game sounds cool... possibly Call of Duty 4. Marvel's so cheap that it messes up the money value of the deal.
Well, if you liked LOTR type shit, I'd say get an older game: Oblivion IV Elder Scrolls.....shit is amazing.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 01:36 PM   #449
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
Well, if you liked LOTR type shit, I'd say get an older game: Oblivion IV Elder Scrolls.....shit is amazing.
My friend will let me borrow that or Mass Effect any time, so I'm not in a big rush to get it. I have a hard time re-playing RPGs once I finish.

Now that I have an HDTV, I'll be more inclined to play it.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 12-22-2008, 01:41 PM   #450
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMacPhisto View Post
My friend will let me borrow that or Mass Effect any time, so I'm not in a big rush to get it. I have a hard time re-playing RPGs once I finish.

Now that I have an HDTV, I'll be more inclined to play it.
I forgot about Mass Effect. Both are great. I've never replayed a RPG, but they get more and more intuitive, so, the gaming experience can be totally different the 2nd time around if you take a different moral path, etc.

GTA IV, you need that. Just total adrenaline, and of course the freedom to do missions or just randomly fuck everyone in Liberty City up.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
playstation, video game consoles, wii, xbox

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com