PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot wait for Diablo III to come out! :hyper: I remember so much of my life being devoted to the previous game, so I'm going to have to pace myself this time unless I want to become one of those World Of Warcraft addicts. :lol:

Played the RE5 demo for the first time last night.:up:

I never thought they would stop coming....and the ax guy.....geez that sucked.

Played the RE5 demo for the first time last night.:up:

I never thought they would stop coming....and the ax guy.....geez that sucked.

How far did you get? I couldn't get out of the courtyard outside the building you start in. Axe douche finally killed me after I'd shot him 8,000 times.

I thought everyone was just complaining about the control scheme because they'd never played any of the past RE games, but I do kinda think it feels really dated playing on this generation, honestly. The Wii's controls for RE4 were so great that this kinda feels like a downgrade.

I played the tutorial section of the Halo Wars demo last night (I won an early download), and it seems really cool actually. Look forward to playing the rest of it this weekend.

For any of you who play Call of Duty, it's Double XP weekend, and there's a new game mode called Team Tactical that's a points gold mine. I've been playing for half an hour and I've already levelled up three times (from level 31).

I went Prestige after swearing I wouldn't because of the double XP. Already up to 21 after a few spirited matches with scumbo, who refused to talk to me. I guess that's why they call him scumbo.

I went Prestige after swearing I wouldn't because of the double XP. Already up to 21 after a few spirited matches with scumbo, who refused to talk to me. I guess that's why they call him scumbo.

I did try talking to you a couple times, you probably didn't know it was me. It was quite a glorious occasion to start a match and hear someone say, "Is that THE Shuttlecock?!". I turn around, and there you are hitting me in the back and tea bagging. God bless Xbox Live.

Elfa, I know you're also a fan of the scary games, are you excited for FEAR 2?

Dave, are you getting Killzone 2 when it drops?

IGN: Killzone 2 Review

The graphics are supposed to be sweet :up:

Probably not. I won't be at Sony anymore then, and I've only been getting a lot of games lately because they're really cheap. Killzone 2 doesn't interest me enough to pay full pop for it.

Did you get off your ass enough to get a PSN sign-in yet?

And while we're at it, why doesn't Killzone 2 interest you? I don't even have a PS3, and it interests me!

I wish "PC" was in the title of this thread. :grumpy: I'm just going to assume it is.

Does anyone play Lord of the Rings Online?

u2popmofo said:
You have hurt me. Did you see my comments in the console thread? I did try to talk to you a couple times on there yesterday, you probably either didn't hear me or just didn't realize it was me talking. Who knows, maybe I had it on mute. Speaking of mute, I enjoyed your conversation about where someone is going and needing to pay rent....

You had it on mute then.

And we got our rent in on time, thank you very much.

I'm going to buy either an XBox 360 or a PS3, and I'm totally indecisive.

What's everyone's opinions on these?

</opens floodgate>

A number of us have 360's, Elfa and Dave have PS3's. Those of us who have 360s all like them, Elfa and Dave both like their PS3s.

What specific games, or types of games, are you interested in, Melon?

A number of us have 360's, Elfa and Dave have PS3's. Those of us who have 360s all like them, Elfa and Dave both like their PS3s.

What specific games, or types of games, are you interested in, Melon?

The kinds of games I like are RPGs like Final Fantasy (very pumped for XIII/Versus XIII), "shooter" (for lack of a better term) games like Resident Evil, and other games like God of War. Fallout 3 and Bioshock are games that have strongly piqued my interest too.

By the way, I intend to buy both eventually. I just wonder what I should buy first.

RPG's were traditionally Sony’s bread and butter but Microsoft has been making leaps and bounds lately – it helps that Final Fantasy will be on all platforms this time around.

The other games you mention are on all platforms as well other than God Of War…

What about movies, do you have a Blu-Ray player already?

RPG's were traditionally Sony’s bread and butter but Microsoft has been making leaps and bounds lately – it helps that Final Fantasy will be on all platforms this time around.

The other games you mention are on all platforms as well other than God Of War…

What about movies, do you have a Blu-Ray player already?

The wild card is FF Versus XIII. There are indications that it will be PS3 exclusive.

I don't have an HDTV yet, but intend to get one eventually. Thus, no Blu-Ray yet either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom