PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought up a name for a new Call of Duty clan: the Assault Infantry Death Squad. Try to guess what the clan tag would be.

Am I going to hell? :yikes:

I can never get into the POP games. Is the new one worth a shot?

It's incredible to look at - I'm a sucker for pretty images and this one delivers. The game play is fun but it's fairly basic and it is very difficult to actually die, I can't remember her name but you have this woman sidekick who always saves you if you fall off a cliff or something - it's both helpful and kind of irritating at the same time.

I've had a lot of fun playing it though - Scumbo had posted a trailer for it earlier (mostly because it had a Sigur Ros song in it) and I was wondering if he had actually got around to trying it.

I had never played a POP game previous to this one and I’m impressed so far :up:

I haven't played it yet, Elfa.

I bought Pure a few days ago because it was on sale for half price at Best Buy this week. I haven't had a chance to play it more than for about 30 minutes yet, but it pretty much seems like an ATV version of the SSX series, which I'm cool with.

Resident Evil 5 Demo Available Now for Download - Xbox

As promised, Capcom released today the western demo of Biohazard (Resident Evil) 5. The demo (472.65 MB) is set within two stages from the beginning of the game – Assembly Place and Shanty Town -- featuring plenty of co-operative action, shooting, hordes of bloodthirsty infected Majini enemies and a few puzzles to round out the action. The demo has three levels of co-op play: single-player with AI support, two-player split-screen on a single Xbox 360 and two-player across Xbox Live.

:rockon:

The Halo Wars demo is supposed to be up next week.

I know I'm a Final Fantasy fanboy and all but that looks way fuckin cool....I just hope the characters/story are better this time round than XII...they were such a non-entity in the game especially Vaan who was meant to be the lead of sorts, he didn't even need to appear in the game for the crappy story to work...made it feel kinda pointless.

I have a very soft spot for VIII being my first...plus I still think it had some of the best fmv sequences in any of the games...the carnival scene at the end of the first disc, the two gardens going into battle, any of the stuff on the space station...oh yeah and when your being chased by the giant robot spider and the opening sequence fighting Seifer.

Neither have...no interest in MMORPGs....they seem ultimately pointless...I like an endpoint to rpgs, story drives them.

I kinda liked IX though...cutesyness doesn't bother me, I've kinda got used to it since most games I play are Japanese.

You should check out any of the Shin Megami Tensei games especially the Persona ones in the series, really different for RPGs and much darker in content than most. (all for PS2 hasn't been a next gen one yet).

So I was getting kinda bored of Oblivion, cause the shit just keeps going and going, and it's sorta boring at times cause the fights take forever, and then I discovered you can adjust the difficulty. :happy: Now that shit's piking up. I am just dominating fools and clearing out ruins. I'm enjoying the game again. w00t!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom