PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gears_of_war_2.jpg

My character is out of frame hitting teammates in the back of the head while they try to snipe.

My character is out of frame hitting teammates in the back of the head while they try to snipe.

Made it to wave 40 last night, after the BCS Chapionship. 4 total strangers, everyone played well, etc. Sad how I raced home from the sports bar to get home and play. I wonder how many other patrons did the same. ZERO.

Next time we play, if you manage to not die early each wave, I think I'll toss a frag at your character.

Next time we play, if you manage to not die early each wave, I think I'll toss a frag at your character.

I kinda figured out how to play again, so hopefully I wont roll directly into the lasers on Security again....

When Audiophile and I were playing the other night, he was firing the mulcher and I kept walking directly in front of him and just standing there so he couldn't aim it. I don't know what it is about Xbox Live that makes me behave like an 11 year old, and think it's absolutely hilarious while I do it.

When Audiophile and I were playing the other night, he was firing the mulcher, and I kept walking directly in front of him and just standing there so he couldn't aim it. I don't know what it is about Xbox Live that makes me behave like an 11 year old, and think it's absolutely hilarious while I do it.

Good times....and then on Secruity I ran after you to tag you with gernade and stuck it into the sandbags, lololz. Sand pounder.

I kinda figured out how to play again, so hopefully I wont roll directly into the lasers on Security again....

When Audiophile and I were playing the other night, he was firing the mulcher, and I kept walking directly in front of him and just standing there so he couldn't aim it. I don't know what it is about Xbox Live that makes me behave like an 11 year old, and think it's absolutely hilarious while I do it.

Well, you know that I get a kick out of the same shit. My one buddy and I constantly try to literally kill each other's character during Horde. I tried to plant a granade on him but that failed. I'll try to get a wretch to follow me to wherever he's fighting a bigger alien, etc....

my sister-in-law's boyfriend got Guitar Hero 3 for his PS3 so we "rocked the fuck out" or whatever...

I have to say, I have absolutely no skill when it comes to these type of games, and the music was thoroughly generic but it was a fun time nonetheless :up:

I also picked up Uncharted, I like this one a lot - it's like playing a movie. The gun fights are a tad irritating though, mostly due to a lack or auto-target :tsk:

my sister-in-law's boyfriend got Guitar Hero 3 for his PS3 so we "rocked the fuck out" or whatever...

I have to say, I have absolutely no skill when it comes to these type of games, and the music was thoroughly generic but it was a fun time nonetheless :up:

I also picked up Uncharted, I like this one a lot - it's like playing a movie. The gun fights are a tad irritating though, mostly due to a lack or auto-target :tsk:

BUY CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR.

It is the best multiplayer game I've ever played.

We can start a clan! w00t :hyper:

:reject:

It's impossible to play Fallout for just 45 minutes.....

I got home from playing tennis late last night and wasn't even close to being tired since I had been running around so I decided to play me some Fallout. I told my self that I would only play till midnight....yeah, right, try 2 am.....

Um, it's the mission right after going to the GNR radio station where you have to go look for (I can't remember the name). Inside the train station there are zombies, outside there are guys with huge guns that kill me with one shot, and on the other room there are big mutants or whatever. I can't get out and I can't quick travel because "there are enemies nearby". I spent no less than an hour yesterday dying trying to get out of there and dying in every attempt. I'm really close to taking this game back because I don't want to start over.

Maybe load an earlier game???

I finished the main quest the other day.....now bring on the DLC baby!!

When in doubt in Fallout...Stealth Boy all the way...

What's Stealth Boy? I'm actually not enjoying this game as much as Oblivion. The quests seem a little bit harder to figure out.

Stealth Boy is an item you can find lying around that gives you a 100 stealth for a while plus your invisible, you can sneak right up to a ghoul/anyone and place a nasty frag grenade in his inventory and watch him go kaboom.

It's handy when you don't focus too much on your stealth skill to have a few in some situations, like that wee town way up north forget its name but its crawling with deathclaws not pretty.

What quests are you doing? And what you getting stuck with? If your having trouble best thing I always found was just to wander off and do some random exploration you find some neat things that way.

Just finished GOW2 today. It was excellent, my only disappointment is that Cole doesn't say the word 'honky' once throughout the game.

Haha. His rant over the speakers in the Locust lair was hilarious though. One of the first times I've had to pause a game because I was laughing too hard.

This weekend has been Double XP weekend on Call of Duty: World at War. I went from level 17 to 36 in a day. :happy:

I think I'm going to have carpal tunnel by the time the next G-Hero and Rock Band come out. I'm playing these WAY too much, but I can't help it! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom