PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a robot built in Utah

Pimpbot.jpg

Apparently Halo Wars is coming out next month. Hopefully it's enjoyable.

Holy mother of fuck I was underestimating the hell out of this game. Goodbye free time for the next three months.

as I said earlier it's even more fun if you get a bunch of friends together to play co-op...

Beav, when you're finished with Oblivion in two years, get Fallout 3, it's made by the same studio...

Think Oblivion + nuclear wasteland + killing mutants + cannibalism :up:

Beav, when you're finished with Oblivion in two years, get Fallout 3, it's made by the same studio...

Think Oblivion + nuclear wasteland + killing mutants + cannibalism :up:

+100x better combat system + better story + better side quests + better achievement and leveling model + better draw distance + better graphics + better enemy AI + weapons + better everything

Seriously, I absolutely loved Oblivion. I sound like I'm talking crap on it, I'm not, I've been in love with the series since Morrowind, and I thought Oblivion crushed Morrowind. That all said, Fallout 3 has delivered in ways I didn't think were possible. It's definitely my favorite game from 2008, possibly even my favorite game of this generation.

NSW, Audiophile and I got to 50 in Horde after you left last night. Needless to say, I'm tired.

NSW, Audiophile and I got to 50 in Horde after you left last night. Needless to say, I'm tired.

Glad to see that you got that far. I want to get to 50 on hardcore, that's my current Whorde goal, but to that it has to be a private game.

I still say Wingman, Execution, Warzone, etc, are now more fun for me....but I'll always love me some Horde.

I'm hoping this big GOW2 update/patch fixes the lag issue, as shooting a foot in front of someone is not really something I find enjoyable. Hence why I still prefer Horde (which works perfectly for me) or playing multi on Call of Duty: World at War.

I'm hoping this big GOW2 update/patch fixes the lag issue, as shooting a foot in front of someone is not really something I find enjoyable. Hence why I still prefer Horde (which works perfectly for me) or playing multi on Call of Duty: World at War.

That guy we played with though, sheesh was he ever annoying. Glad we got the achievement though. I think I've had my fill of Horde now for a long time. Honeslty once we got to 40 I wanted to stop. Probably had more to do with the group we were playing with or the map (Security, worst Gears map evah!!).

That guy we played with though, sheesh was he ever annoying. Glad we got the achievement though. I think I've had my fill of Horde now for a long time. Honeslty once we got to 40 I wanted to stop. Probably had more to do with the group we were playing with or the map (Security, worst Gears map evah!!).

That's sort of why I am drifting away from Horde. Have gotten to 50 3x now, and that's plenty. But, have done it with friends, so it's fun.

And, Security is boring, agreed.

At some point, I'd like to play through GOW2 again on coop, as I'd like playing through the campaign again and I assume coop would be even more fun. Too bad you can't do 3 or 4 person coop like on Halo 3.

Security is my least favorite map, but it's funny how many people I hear say "It's teh bestus!" on Live.

At some point, I'd like to play through GOW2 again on coop, as I'd like playing through the campaign again and I assume coop would be even more fun. Too bad you can't do 3 or 4 person coop like on Halo 3.

Security is my least favorite map, but it's funny how many people I hear say "It's teh bestus!" on Live.

I've yet to even try the campaign, so I'd be down for a co-op campaign. You can do two player campaigns, yes?

Security is a good map in so far as it's easy to go far in Horde if you know what you're doing. It just bores the crap out of me.

Yeah, you can do it on coop, but only with one other person.

By the way, I nearly pooed myself last night when you seriously and nonchalantly asked "What would Bono do in this situation?" in the middle of the match. Fantastic.

Yeah, you can do it on coop, but only with one other person.

By the way, I nearly pooed myself last night when you seriously and nonchalantly asked "What would Bono do in this situation?" in the middle of the match. Fantastic.

Well, the tone was serious, obviously the sentiment was a joke. I was aiming at someone but had a shitty angle, and was confused about what to do. Bono was the obvious choice here.

The other night we played with some dude who would not stop talking about how all he wanted was a double cheeseburger, but with no pickles or onions, from MACDonald's. It seems that every time he sends his girlfriend to get him his cheeseburger, it never arrives without the pickles and onions. This was during a game of WarZone, mind you. Late in the game, I told him that people that keep Kosher cannot eat cheeseburgers (not that I keep Kosher), and this blew his mind on multiple levels.

They still havent' been released on 360 yet either, are you completely sure they're not going to be released on PS3? Is DLC not something PS3 supports?

EDIT: Nevermind, you're right, they've only been announced for PC and 360 for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom