PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whored yourself out to Orlando tourists for a week.

"Come and see my Magic Kingdom" will be the perfect slogan.

After reading, it looks like I need one of those ethernet/USB adapters, and I can plug it into my Mac for an Internet source. That would be some sick shit, son. And cheap.

Wow, I can't believe I'll actually get to play with The U2. Chainsawing Bono in half would not only be fantastic, but it would kill at least half of the insane population on this forum.

lol srsly?

I and a couple friends got Live the first day it was available. I was surprised even then that U2 wasn't taken.

You have no idea how many people try to add me on a weekly basis that I don't know though. Because of Xbox Live's "Game With Fame" promotions, I think they usually assume I have something to do with the band. You think a location of "Utah" would key them in a little better, but it doesn't.

I also get sick of entering a room and hearing some whiny pre-puberty kid immediately say, "U2 sucks!". I always get great responses when I ask them who they like though....

I and a couple friends got Live the first day it was available. I was surprised even then that U2 wasn't taken.

You have no idea how many people try to add me on a weekly basis that I don't know though. Because of Xbox Live's "Game With Fame" promotions, I think they usually assume I have something to do with the band. You think a location of "Utah" would key them in a little better, but it doesn't.

I also get sick of entering a room and hearing some whiny pre-puberty kid immediately say, "U2 sucks!". I always get great responses when I ask them who they like though....

I know how to solve the problem of the whiny, pre-pubescent kids, though. Here's a hint: It involves a chainsaw.

I know how to solve the problem of the whiny, pre-pubescent kids, though. Here's a hint: It involves a chainsaw.

You and your "selfish playing style".

I received Call of Duty: World at War as present today, too bad I won't be home and able to try it until Saturday night or Sunday.

You and your "selfish playing style".

I received Call of Duty: World at War as present today, too bad I won't be home and able to try it until Saturday night or Sunday.

I have Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Too bad it has to wait for me to stop playing Gears, Fallout 3, Fable II and Force Unleashed first.

You hadn't played Modern Warfare yet?

For some reason I thought you had. It's honestly one of the best games this generation (both single player and multi). Great stuff. People are way too good online now though...

You hadn't played Modern Warfare yet?

For some reason I thought you had. It's honestly one of the best games this generation (both single player and multi). Great stuff. People are way too good online now though...

No, never have played it. I rarely used my 360 outside of DVDs and GTA before Oblivion came out. That game got me back into gaming. Since then, I played the shit out of GTA IV, then rolled into GOW2. So, there are likely tons of old games that are great that I've never played. I played GOW 1 the first time around, but campaign only. As of 3 months ago, I had never really played anything LIVE. Now, things are different. :) I never thought that at age 37/38 I could get even dorkier, but I figured out a way.

Turns out COD: WAW wasn't under the tree after all. So I'll just have to bonesaw YLB in Halo 3 when I get back to Austin in a few days.

So I got to my parents' place last night and tried to vaccum out my PS3 - no luck. Then I went to the extreme, I took the thing down to the local gas station and tried to use the air hose to blast the dust out of it. If the dust was the problem, there's no way it woudln't have worked after that. No such luck.

It's dead. :(

I have Halo 3, as it turns out. Just never have really played it. Never played 1 or 2.

I don't ever really play it anymore, but the prospect of rampant teabagging might get me back into the swing of it. At least until spring semester starts. You, me, and YLB killing bitches and ever-so-gently teabagging them into oblivion? It could be a gas. It would be.

I don't ever really play it anymore, but the prospect of rampant teabagging might get me back into the swing of it. At least until spring semester starts. You, me, and YLB killing bitches and ever-so-gently teabagging them into oblivion? It could be a gas. It would be.

I'll play, but, let's keep in mind that I've NEVER played, so bear with the ineptitude. Just let me know when or whatnot. YLB should be ready to roll whenever, he's one LIVE bitch now.

I'll play, but, let's keep in mind that I've NEVER played, so bear with the ineptitude. Just let me know when or whatnot. YLB should be ready to roll whenever, he's one LIVE bitch now.

4 player online campaign coop sounds like a good start then. Halo 4 3var!

Hey hey hey. I'm down for Halo co-op any time, just drop me a line and we'll do it, brosephs.

I picked up GTA IV today and will get Gears 2 very soon. They were out of used copies at the Gamestop I was at, so that sucked. I'll be getting it from Gamefly so I'll at least have something to play from, at the very least.

Hey hey hey. I'm down for Halo co-op any time, just drop me a line and we'll do it, brosephs.

I picked up GTA IV today and will get Gears 2 very soon. They were out of used copies at the Gamestop I was at, so that sucked. I'll be getting it from Gamefly so I'll at least have something to play from, at the very least.

It's on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom