PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2 days I should have a 360. I don't really like online games, but I'd play if anyone here was online. I'll have Halo 3 for sure. Beyond that, no idea. Oh, and EA Hockey - is that online?

Beav, I'll be on soon, and Scumbo, impy, and NSW are already on. It'll be fucking epic.

I have Halo 3 and Gears 1, but will get GTA 4, NBA 2k9, and NCAA Football 09 soon.

In 2 days I should have a 360. I don't really like online games, but I'd play if anyone here was online. I'll have Halo 3 for sure. Beyond that, no idea. Oh, and EA Hockey - is that online?

I'm planing on getting NHL 09 at some point so Dave C can own me, we should play a Leafs vs Ilanders play-off and see who can lose the best :up:

Beav, I'll be on soon, and Scumbo, impy, and NSW are already on. It'll be fucking epic.

I have Halo 3 and Gears 1, but will get GTA 4, NBA 2k9, and NCAA Football 09 soon.

Well I've got H3, GTA4, NCAA, and GOW1, so we're good. But I'm not getting GOW2. Sorry to scumbo and Mike the disease-ridden she-devil.

I'm guessing COD: World at War is under the tree though, so if any of you want to get in on that, I'm game. COD > GOW.

I'm kind of new to this online play as well, If I have a PS3 and you have an XBox, can we do this or do we have to wait until I break down and buy an XBox?

Oh. I'm not sure. I think we both need the same system. In fact, I'm like 99% sure because I'd be on XBOX Live and you'd be on the Sony thing. Unless EA has a middle ground, I don't think it would work. And that's probably better for the little computer men anyhow.

That is respectable and I totally understand that position. However if price is a problem then the fact that you can purchase an XBOX 360 a year subscription to LIVE and a Wii for the price of a PS3 ($500 version) is important to remember.

As for Fallout 3 I guess I didn't read that far back in the thread. Have you beaten the game yet? I'm interested in completing 100% of this game how would you say it compares to Oblivion in Quality, Story, Length?

Thanks

I LOVED Oblivion, let me say that first. As for Fallout, I started, then stopped when I got GOW2 because I wanted to go LIVE and kill everyone I knew, or didn't know. When my GOW addiction abates, I'll immediately go back to Fallout, which I was digging before I stopped playing. I love immersive experiences like that. Fable II will be played after Fallout 3.

You cannot cross streams, guys. Beav, you need to go LIVE. I'd buy NHL 09 just to fleece you.

YLB, you left off the fact that you're buying GOW2 before anything else. Bastard.

Elfa, fuck you. Oh, and, please have a safe and happy New Year.

there's gotta be a way to HACK the system!

Yeah, we can HACK that shit. I've heard of this IP address thing - I bet if we have an IP Address and a "DNS" number we can HACK that shit. I'll ask some of my smart friends.

You cannot cross streams, guys. Beav, you need to go LIVE. I'd buy NHL 09 just to fleece you.

The homoerotic overtones of the post are kinda disturbing.

I need to add Gears of War, Oblivion and Fallout to the list. And Fable II. Shit, there's a ton of em, and I don't have time for that shit.

Yeah, we can HACK that shit. I've heard of this IP address thing - I bet if we have an IP Address and a "DNS" number we can HACK that shit. I'll ask some of my smart friends.

The homoerotic overtones of the post are kinda disturbing.

I need to add Gears of War, Oblivion and Fallout to the list. And Fable II. Shit, there's a ton of em, and I don't have time for that shit.

You'd love Oblivion.

they do it in the movies all the time, how hard can it be? :hmm: We need that Apple guy from the commercials, who is a computer genius according to Die Hard 4...

You'd love Oblivion.

I loved Morrowind and then my Xbox would freeze everytime I did something other than walk. So that got annoying. But i mananged to finish it. My favorite part was killing some dude and then moving into his house. And there used to be a group of people that collected every pillow in the game and made some super fort or something. That was awesome.

they do it in the movies all the time, how hard can it be? :hmm: We need that Apple guy from the commercials, who is a computer genius according to Die Hard 4...

We can definitely do it. All you need to do is combine the IP with the DNS and then type real fast. Like this - watch as I take over interference:

IP DNS 189.332.44.22. I am nower ing ht control fof inter there thetreh wow it's slieka a radiohqwjerhard song HACKEED!

I loved Morrowind and then my Xbox would freeze everytime I did something other than walk. So that got annoying. But i mananged to finish it. My favorite part was killing some dude and then moving into his house. And there used to be a group of people that collected every pillow in the game and made some super fort or something. That was awesome.

The game won't freeze, and if it does, it'll be rare.

There's a lot of killing to be done in Oblivion, and you most certainly can wind up with at least one character's home.

Well I've got H3, GTA4, NCAA, and GOW1, so we're good. But I'm not getting GOW2. Sorry to scumbo and Mike the disease-ridden she-devil.

I'm guessing COD: World at War is under the tree though, so if any of you want to get in on that, I'm game. COD > GOW.

Awesome.

YLB, you left off the fact that you're buying GOW2 before anything else. Bastard.

Elfa, fuck you. Oh, and, please have a safe and happy New Year.

BUT SIRRRRRRRRR.

I'd love to get COD: WAW or Gears 2, but they're too expensive for me to get right now. GTA IV is only 30 and I may stick to that price-range and get something like Dead Rising or The Godfather... but I'll still have Gears 1, assbag.

Awesome.

BUT SIRRRRRRRRR.

I'd love to get COD: WAW or Gears 2, but they're too expensive for me to get right now. GTA IV is only 30 and I may stick to that price-range and get something like Dead Rising or The Godfather... but I'll still have Gears 1, assbag.

I don't even own Gears 1. There goes chainsawing you in 1/2.

I agree with NSW, Gears 2 is necessary for all Interferencers with 360's.

We must kill together.

LeMaC and Khan (and anyone else considering getting Gears 2 or a 360), the first time you chainsaw someone in half and then you watch as NSW teabags half of their lifeless body, you'll know your money was well spent.

LeMaC and Khan (and anyone else considering getting Gears 2 or a 360), the first time you chainsaw someone in half and then you watch as NSW teabags half of their lifeless body, you'll know your money was well spent.

Damn.

Now it turns out I may have to get one of those Xbox Wireless Adapters, which may set me back quite the pretty penny. If I have to fork over $70+ bucks for that, I probably won't be able to get any new games.

Or I can just get a longer ethernet cable and see what happens, then I'll be able to get Gears 2 or something.

Damn.

Now it turns out I may have to get one of those Xbox Wireless Adapters, which may set me back quite the pretty penny. If I have to fork over $70+ bucks for that, I probably won't be able to get any new games.

Or I can just get a longer ethernet cable and see what happens, then I'll be able to get Gears 2 or something.

Whored yourself out to Orlando tourists for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom