PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have COD4, my present internet connection is slow enough that games really isn't an option. It should be working properly (hopefully) in September to game. I became massively addicted to it online when it first came out, good times.

Even if you wear the suit?

I just finished it yesterday and it was a fulfilling experience. Any other 360 owners should buy or rent it, they won't be disappointed.

I randomly put in Bioshock the other night and ended up playing it a ton. I think I have just a few levels left. Interesting story, even though I still don't entirely know what's going on.

I have COD4, my present internet connection is slow enough that games really isn't an option. It should be working properly (hopefully) in September to game. I became massively addicted to it online when it first came out, good times.

I randomly put in Bioshock the other night and ended up playing it a ton. I think I have just a few levels left. Interesting story, even though I still don't entirely know what's going on.

How far are you? Have you gotten to the BIG TWIST yet?

How far are you? Have you gotten to the BIG TWIST yet?

I believe so, unless there's another. I found the first "cure", and I'm looking for more of it now as the plasmids are all screwed up on the level I'm on (which is a little annoying).

Not sure why I didn't get into the game much at first, really enjoying it now.

I believe so, unless there's another. I found the first "cure", and I'm looking for more of it now as the plasmids are all screwed up on the level I'm on (which is a little annoying).

Yeah everyone's got to have the sickness, cos everyone seems to need the cuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

If either of you two prick-sticks gives away anything significant about Bioshock, I will figure out a way to initiate a simultaneous Utah/Orlando death strike. I mean it, I can do it.

I've recently read a rumor that a Skies of Arcadia sequel is in the works for Wii. Should that prove true, the Wii's stay in home will extend at least until that game is released and played. Should those rumour prove to be a pack of lies, NSW will die by my hand and the Wii will be put on eBay.

Yeah everyone's got to have the sickness, cos everyone seems to need the cuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

If either of you two prick-sticks gives away anything significant about Bioshock, I will figure out a way to initiate a simultaneous Utah/Orlando death strike. I mean it, I can do it.

I went out of my way to not give anything important away, so you're good.

Uber, kill him anyway. He deserves it.

Yeah, you have. I know where you're at now.

I fucking love setting splicers on fire. Or buck-shotting them in the face.

Nah, it was just one of many random "powers" you can have that I hadn't tried out until this weekend. Not a major or necessary part of the game.

So earlier this year a friend of mine and I actually sat down at watched Wicker Man because of how hilarious we thought all the clips were. Man oh man, what a horrible movie. Makes for some funny clips though.

Bees Dance Mix:
YouTube - wicker man bees

And this piece of beauty:
YouTube - Nicolas Cage Punches A Woman Whilst Wearing A Bear Suit

"So this is what kids are doing these days instead of watching television?

Seems like a lateral move."

- L.R.G.

Finished Bioshock today. Glad I randomly started playing it again and finally finished it. Very immersive game, some of the best graphics I've seen in regards to art and style.

Finished Bioshock today. Glad I randomly started playing it again and finally finished it. Very immersive game, some of the best graphics I've seen in regards to art and style.

That's great to hear. I wish I could've played that sucker in high def, but alas, I could not.

Which ending did you get?

I didn't know there were diff. endings! I saved all the Little Sisters, how many diff. endings are there?

I've already looked it up. The endings don't really give anything away in the game, so don't worry about it.

Haha. I don't know if the Wii has enough weight to even keep a door open. Maybe I'd have to prop the Wii Fit board up next to it to make sure. :wink:

I thought the Xbox was the step-stool, the PS3 was the paperweight and the Wii was the doorstop...

The Wii is where your dog craps.

Scumbo.....Impy the pee-rat........I've ordered the wireless doo-dad for the XBox 360......that means your doom is imminent. It should arrive no later than Wednesday.

HELLO. MY NAME IS INIGO MONTOYA. YOU KILLED MY FATHER. PREPARE TO DIE.

I'm likely moving next month, so I will have extremely high speed internet and the ability to murder on Live extremely soon as well. Yayz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom