Programs for voice changing anyone???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. Buy a balloon.

2. Suck out helium.

3. Record voice.

I just either saved you some money or a headache in removing any spyware that may come with a free program you might find.

Dare I ask why?

Well,my best friend and I love a Tv show in my country that has to do with the economical crisis.The thing is that this show is really funny!!!The 4 show hosts sometimes sing some famous instrumental songs,use programs that change their voices and sing lyrics that are actually completly different from the original(most times have to do with the politicians in our country).I have thought of various lyrics that I could use in order to make these songs too.The reason why I want to do this?Well,first of all I want the songs to be heard in the show and 'cause I want to get payed from Youtube! I just thought why not?

What I used to do, but I don't do anymore I promise, is I'd wait til it'd get real late, then I'd put a rag of some kind over the phone- a t-shirt works too - and I'd call her whoever when I knew she they should be at home and not out screwing some other dude,and I wouldn't say too much at first, more like I'd just breathe heavy, and then when she whoever I was calling started getting freaked out curious, I'd say, "YOU FUCKING BITCH" I'd start singing parody songs and shit. I'm pretty sure no one ever figured out it was me. At least the police would never confirm nor deny who kept having me arrested. But Youtube pays for shit now?

UberBeaver said:
What I used to do, but I don't do anymore I promise, is I'd wait til it'd get real late, then I'd put a rag of some kind over the phone- a t-shirt works too - and I'd call her whoever when I knew she they should be at home and not out screwing some other dude,and I wouldn't say too much at first, more like I'd just breathe heavy, and then when she whoever I was calling started getting freaked out curious, I'd say, "YOU FUCKING BITCH" I'd start singing parody songs and shit. I'm pretty sure no one ever figured out it was me. At least the police would never confirm nor deny who kept having me arrested. But Youtube pays for shit now?

What was the point of this post?

UberBeaver said:
Did you not see how the original poster mentions that Youtube pays for stuff?

Now it's "stuff," not "shit." True, 95% of YouTube videos are shit, but if the OP has an idea, just roll with it and decide later. Even if it makes little sense.

EDIT: She has an idea and wants to publish it somehow, but it might not necessarily be YouTube.

Now it's "stuff," not "shit." True, 95% of YouTube videos are shit, but if the OP has an idea, just roll with it and decide later. Even if it makes little sense.

EDIT: She has an idea and wants to publish it somehow, but it might not necessarily be YouTube.

Well she was asking how to disguise her voice, so I provided an option, but then got sidetracked by the Youtube paying for stuff/shit angle. That blew my mind. Headache's option is good too, but you need to pay for Autotune, I think. My rag/t-shirt idea (towels work too, clenched fists aren't bad, but you have to be careful you don't bite down too hard which sometime happens when that bitch the other person picks up the phone and starts talking) is free, so it's a good option if you're just starting out. How much exactly does Youtube pay?

UberBeaver said:
Well she was asking how to disguise her voice, so I provided an option, but then got sidetracked by the Youtube paying for stuff/shit angle. That blew my mind. Headache's option is good too, but you need to pay for Autotune, I think. My rag/t-shirt idea (towels work too, clenched fists aren't bad, but you have to be careful you don't bite down too hard which sometime happens when that bitch the other person picks up the phone and starts talking) is free, so it's a good option if you're just starting out. How much exactly does Youtube pay?

That was a strange "option," to say the very least. I'm not saying that YouTube does pay, but the OP wants to get her work out there one way or another.

That was a strange "option," to say the very least. I'm not saying that YouTube does pay, but the OP wants to get her work out there one way or another.

So I guess what I'm really trying to say is "Best of luck" to them. And if they could tell me how much Youtube pays, that'd be awesome. If the towel idea pans out, I'll only ask for like 40% or so. We can negotiate, I'm open to offers. Not like the NHL people.

UberBeaver said:

:love:

349264_image_1_main.jpg

Back
Top Bottom