Programs for voice changing anyone??? - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Restart and Reboot Yourself
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
Acrobat
 
Philisedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Spending my holidays for a few days at ATHENS!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 385
Local Time: 11:17 PM
Programs for voice changing anyone???

Ok,I need some help over here. I need to find some programs that can make your voice sound funny!!! I am starting a new project on youtube and I need to find a program like that.Can you please tell me one??? Thanks a lot!!!
__________________

__________________
Philisedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:11 PM   #2
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,441
Local Time: 03:17 PM
Dare I ask why?
__________________

__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:35 AM   #3
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 04:17 PM
1. Buy a balloon.

2. Suck out helium.

3. Record voice.


I just either saved you some money or a headache in removing any spyware that may come with a free program you might find.
__________________
IWasBored is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:04 PM   #4
Acrobat
 
Philisedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Spending my holidays for a few days at ATHENS!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 385
Local Time: 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWasBored View Post
1. Buy a balloon.

2. Suck out helium.

3. Record voice.


I just either saved you some money or a headache in removing any spyware that may come with a free program you might find.

Thanks for the advice!How could I not think of that???
__________________
Philisedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:12 PM   #5
Acrobat
 
Philisedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Spending my holidays for a few days at ATHENS!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 385
Local Time: 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Dare I ask why?

Well,my best friend and I love a Tv show in my country that has to do with the economical crisis.The thing is that this show is really funny!!!The 4 show hosts sometimes sing some famous instrumental songs,use programs that change their voices and sing lyrics that are actually completly different from the original(most times have to do with the politicians in our country).I have thought of various lyrics that I could use in order to make these songs too.The reason why I want to do this?Well,first of all I want the songs to be heard in the show and 'cause I want to get payed from Youtube! I just thought why not?
__________________
Philisedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:06 AM   #6
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,441
Local Time: 03:17 PM
Mmmkay

Auto tune
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:24 PM   #7
Acrobat
 
Philisedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Spending my holidays for a few days at ATHENS!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 385
Local Time: 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Mmmkay

Auto tune

Well,what can I do? I have strange ideas!!!(and most times stupid ones,but anyway)!
__________________
Philisedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:05 AM   #8
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 03:17 PM
What I used to do, but I don't do anymore I promise, is I'd wait til it'd get real late, then I'd put a rag of some kind over the phone- a t-shirt works too - and I'd call her whoever when I knew she they should be at home and not out screwing some other dude,and I wouldn't say too much at first, more like I'd just breathe heavy, and then when she whoever I was calling started getting freaked out curious, I'd say, "YOU FUCKING BITCH" I'd start singing parody songs and shit. I'm pretty sure no one ever figured out it was me. At least the police would never confirm nor deny who kept having me arrested. But Youtube pays for shit now?
__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:13 AM   #9
The Fly
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 252
Local Time: 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver
What I used to do, but I don't do anymore I promise, is I'd wait til it'd get real late, then I'd put a rag of some kind over the phone- a t-shirt works too - and I'd call her whoever when I knew she they should be at home and not out screwing some other dude,and I wouldn't say too much at first, more like I'd just breathe heavy, and then when she whoever I was calling started getting freaked out curious, I'd say, "YOU FUCKING BITCH" I'd start singing parody songs and shit. I'm pretty sure no one ever figured out it was me. At least the police would never confirm nor deny who kept having me arrested. But Youtube pays for shit now?
What was the point of this post?
__________________
FlyontheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:28 AM   #10
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyontheHorizon View Post
What was the point of this post?
Did you not see how the original poster mentions that Youtube pays for stuff?
__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:35 AM   #11
The Fly
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 252
Local Time: 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver

Did you not see how the original poster mentions that Youtube pays for stuff?
Now it's "stuff," not "shit." True, 95% of YouTube videos are shit, but if the OP has an idea, just roll with it and decide later. Even if it makes little sense.

EDIT: She has an idea and wants to publish it somehow, but it might not necessarily be YouTube.
__________________
FlyontheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:43 AM   #12
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyontheHorizon View Post
Now it's "stuff," not "shit." True, 95% of YouTube videos are shit, but if the OP has an idea, just roll with it and decide later. Even if it makes little sense.

EDIT: She has an idea and wants to publish it somehow, but it might not necessarily be YouTube.
Well she was asking how to disguise her voice, so I provided an option, but then got sidetracked by the Youtube paying for stuff/shit angle. That blew my mind. Headache's option is good too, but you need to pay for Autotune, I think. My rag/t-shirt idea (towels work too, clenched fists aren't bad, but you have to be careful you don't bite down too hard which sometime happens when that bitch the other person picks up the phone and starts talking) is free, so it's a good option if you're just starting out. How much exactly does Youtube pay?
__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:02 AM   #13
The Fly
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 252
Local Time: 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver

Well she was asking how to disguise her voice, so I provided an option, but then got sidetracked by the Youtube paying for stuff/shit angle. That blew my mind. Headache's option is good too, but you need to pay for Autotune, I think. My rag/t-shirt idea (towels work too, clenched fists aren't bad, but you have to be careful you don't bite down too hard which sometime happens when that bitch the other person picks up the phone and starts talking) is free, so it's a good option if you're just starting out. How much exactly does Youtube pay?
That was a strange "option," to say the very least. I'm not saying that YouTube does pay, but the OP wants to get her work out there one way or another.
__________________
FlyontheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:16 AM   #14
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyontheHorizon View Post
That was a strange "option," to say the very least. I'm not saying that YouTube does pay, but the OP wants to get her work out there one way or another.
So I guess what I'm really trying to say is "Best of luck" to them. And if they could tell me how much Youtube pays, that'd be awesome. If the towel idea pans out, I'll only ask for like 40% or so. We can negotiate, I'm open to offers. Not like the NHL people.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #15
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver
What I used to do, but I don't do anymore I promise, is I'd wait til it'd get real late, then I'd put a rag of some kind over the phone- a t-shirt works too - and I'd call her whoever when I knew she they should be at home and not out screwing some other dude,and I wouldn't say too much at first, more like I'd just breathe heavy, and then when she whoever I was calling started getting freaked out curious, I'd say, "YOU FUCKING BITCH" I'd start singing parody songs and shit. I'm pretty sure no one ever figured out it was me. At least the police would never confirm nor deny who kept having me arrested. But Youtube pays for shit now?
__________________

__________________
elevated_u2_fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com