Poll: Best LoZ game?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which was the best Legend of Zelda game?

• Legend of Zelda

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Link's Awakening

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocarina of Time

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons

• Four Swords

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Total voters

redhotswami

Blue Crack Addict
With the exception of Adventure of Link, I don't think there was ever a Zelda game that I've played that I hated. Even that game had its moments, going into random people's houses after being invited to "let me revive you" definitely made me giggle.

My top choice is A Link to the Past. It rocked my world, and I liked walking around as a bunny :D

Yeah Wind Waker was pretty cool. My honorable mention though would be Link's Awakening. It was nice to get a break away from saving the princess to play on a new mysterious island.

I voted for Minish Cap,... got that one on my pc when it was available, and I really enjoyed it...

:grumpy: Oracle of seasons... damn that game... I STILL haven't been able to finish that one! Poison moth's lair is where I've been stuck ever since I got that game... (when was it released? 2000?)

no not yet, but i've heard the same. however my bday is coming up. if each of you contribute a couple of bucks you can collectively buy me one, and i'd be happy to tell you all about it ;)

elevated_u2_fan said:
Has anyone played Twilight Princess? It's supposed to be hella-good...

It is, it takes all the best bits of every Zelda game and morphs them all into some glorious goodness, the art direction in it to is also very pretty:drool:

But my personal favourite is Majoras Mask, which was very underrated and I do think it is better than Ocarina, the different mask transformations were very cool, and it had some amazing graphics (they still look good due to again some really great art direction).

elevated_u2_fan said:

Just out of curiosity, which version did you play, Wii or GC?

GC, though copies of it are like gold dust for it now....there really isn't much difference between either version...the only choice would be is whether you want to use the wii-mote or not, and I wasn't that fussed to get a Wii just for Twilight Princess.

:hyper:

I absolutely love the Legend of Zelda games. I think the Wind Waker is the worst with trying to move that stupid boat around everywhere. UGH!!

I cannot wait for the new Zelda to come out on the DS. :hyper: :nerd:

U2Girl1978 said:
:hyper:

I absolutely love the Legend of Zelda games. I think the Wind Waker is the worst with trying to move that stupid boat around everywhere. UGH!!

I cannot wait for the new Zelda to come out on the DS. :hyper: :nerd:

wind waker owns joo

I love the graphics in that game:drool:

cel-shading :drool:

xaviMF22 said:

wind waker owns joo

I love the graphics in that game:drool:

cel-shading :drool:

It was beautiful but you do have to admit the whole sailing aspect got very boring very very fast.

The last Zelda game I played was Link to the Past :reject: I lost days and days of my life to that game.

My friend's boyfriend has a Wii, and I think he got the newest Zelda, so I'm hoping to have the chance to play that. Hopefully my arm won't feel like it's going to fall off the next day, though, which is how it felt after a few hours of Wii tennis!

BonoIsMyMuse said:
The last Zelda game I played was Link to the Past :reject: I lost days and days of my life to that game.

My friend's boyfriend has a Wii, and I think he got the newest Zelda, so I'm hoping to have the chance to play that. Hopefully my arm won't feel like it's going to fall off the next day, though, which is how it felt after a few hours of Wii tennis!

oooh, tell us what you think! haha Wii tennis is awesome. Boxing really wore me out though.

U2Girl1978 said:
So I went to EB Games today and was told that the Zelda game coming out for the DS is delayed again!!!! It won't be out until the end of the year. :(

:hug: well, one thing is for sure, it is a zelda game, so its gonna kick ass and will definitely be worth it!

Back
Top Bottom