Pocket Phone trouble plz help guys!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theFly51

New Yorker
Ok I bought my girlfriend a Motorola v266 flip phone from Pocket Communications. She has unlimited texts, pics, calls, etc.

Ok so the problem is that she can send me pictures (MMS files, multimedia service) and I can receive them on my Blackberry 8120 from T-Mobile, BUT....

when I send her pictures, she can't see them! She either gets the Unable to download error or nothing at all.

Her account is sent up to use pic messaging and so is mine but I'm at wits end and don't know whats wrong.

Any help will be great guys, thannks!!!!

Have you physically taken it into the service providers shop to have the internet etc set up on it?

If I get pictures, I just get given a link to download, which I have to go onto a computer to do, as some networks wont take pics off another.

Ive called customer service and they think the problem is MY phone. they said that my resolution on my camera is to high and i lowered it to it's smallest size and still no luck

Nevermind, you said that already on your first post...

Hm. Well they *may* be too big a file for her phone to manage, thats all I can think of :/

I'm trying to take pics from my laptop and cropping the image so it's smaller and then send it to my phone and hopefully that will work

Back
Top Bottom