Photoshop Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Depends on the photo (and the background behind the fence), your skills with Photoshop, and, well, how much time you have.

But if it's a large fence, I'm guessing it probably won't be possible unless you have a Hollywood movie budget and staff of wizards.

Yeah it's a chain link fence too so it'd probably drive the person working on it insane. Specially since the fence is in the whole damn pic lol. But I'll upload it later tonight if anyone wants to have a go at it or at least see if it's possible.

There's what it looks like:

cheetah.jpg

Nice cheetah. Getting rid of that fence is not feasible without a ton of painstaking work, and even then I'm not sure it's feasible.

The amount of cloning and massaging that would have to be done is huuuge. Simply not worth the trouble.

It'd be better to go back and take your picture as close to the fence as possible. Depending on the camera, you may get an unobstructed view of the cheetah with no fence intrusion.

:crack: oh boy.... well, I think one COULD manage to do that with the clone stamp, but you'll need to work fully zoomed in and it'll take you hours!

Back
Top Bottom