Now playing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I seriously doubt this will thrive the way the music one does, but I figured it'd fun.

Wii
Resident Evil 4
Super Mario Galaxy
Tomb Raider Anniversary

PS2
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns

DS
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Games I got like half way through and need to pick back up

Wii
Metroid Prime 3
The Godfather: Blackhand Edition

PS2
Final Fantasy XII
Devil May Cry (yes, I know, ancient)

DS
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Final Fantasy III

XBox
Ninja Gaiden

Of course, all of this is moot when Super Smash Bros. Brawl is released.

UberBeaver said:
Wii - Zelda.

How was that Godfather game?

Surprisingly good, if difficult. The basic premise is very simple - you're a nobody with connections, and you have to work your way up into a made man and eventually Don. It conveniently works in with the movies by having you become Don after Michael leaves New York. But you see a lot of stuff from the first movie, participate in some major spots (horse's head, etc). I prefer it to GTA, though I think the gameplay isn't quite as polished. the nice thing is the way it seems to really evoke New York and Jersey as seen in the films. That and many of the surviving actors did voice work.

Also, it makes really good use of the wii controls, which is always nice. I'd give it a 7.5/8.0 out of 10.00

UnforgettableLemon said:

Surprisingly good, if difficult. The basic premise is very simple - you're a nobody with connections, and you have to work your way up into a made man and eventually Don. It conveniently works in with the movies by having you become Don after Michael leaves New York. But you see a lot of stuff from the first movie, participate in some major spots (horse's head, etc). I prefer it to GTA, though I think the gameplay isn't quite as polished. the nice thing is the way it seems to really evoke New York and Jersey as seen in the films. That and many of the surviving actors did voice work.

Also, it makes really good use of the wii controls, which is always nice. I'd give it a 7.5/8.0 out of 10.00

Cool, thanks. The wii doesn'thave a ton of games I wanted to play, and there's no hockey game (which really sucks) so I'm not sure where to go. I have Zelda, then I'll try Mario Galaxy, Metroid and after that....I dunno. I'll add Godfather to my list.

UnforgettableLemon said:

DS
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Finally just finished that, and I've started the second one (Justice For All).

I also play Animal Crossing: Wild World and Brain Age daily.

N64

Goldeneye
WWF No Mercy

can't beat that :wink: :drool:

and I need a new gameboy... mine's screen doesn't work... and I bought a while ago the one game I wanted the most EVER... Super Mario Land 2... and I can't play it

a GameBoy Advance SP is my solution

PS2

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Awesomeness on a disc:wink:

Also...Shadow Hearts: The New World and Okami.

pepokiss said:
N64

Goldeneye
WWF No Mercy

can't beat that :wink: :drool:

and I need a new gameboy... mine's screen doesn't work... and I bought a while ago the one game I wanted the most EVER... Super Mario Land 2... and I can't play it

a GameBoy Advance SP is my solution

I lost a lot of my old game boy games - I really miss Super Mario Land 2. I still have Zelda: Link's Awakening, Street Fighter 2, and Skate or Die 2, but I lost Yoshi, Mario, and a few others. Everything else I have is advance, color, or ds.

When I got the Wii back in Xmas....the people selling it said so....but they were sold out.
I might get it tonight.

Do it. For real.

I beat it this weekend, and I've barely obtained over half of the stars. There is so much to keep going back for.

Of course grad school and teaching is getting in the way, but in between reading Puritan Poetry, teaching Irish drama, studying linguistics and the Romantics, I'm currently blasting the hell out of zombies on Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles. I bought the wii zapper, too, and it's hella fun. A bit simple, but hella fun.

Back
Top Bottom