Nintendo Wii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

animeavalanche

The Fly
Hey I was just wondering if any of you guys own a Nintendo Wii. I haven't seen a topic yet but we can get it started and exchange friend codes and whatnot

I dont own one, but my next door neighbor has one, and me and few friends spent a lot of time on it yesterday, I thought it was pretty cool!

Tennis is awesome!

no, hopefully dad will buy one for my little brother though :drool: my cousin has it and it's awesome. Wii Sports is all I played but it's soooo much fun. Tennis is the best!

I know you swing the "Wiimote" to swing the racket and all that but how do you move the little player guy in the screen? Is the control really as "intuitive" as Nintendo is claiming?

its sooo much smaller than i thought, im definatly getting one, just make sure you wear a hemet and place signs up for flying WIImotes :wink:

:bump:
I got one as a gift for graduation!! Haha, funny how all my colleagues get jewelry from their parents...and I get a Wii. ;) I can't stand pearl earrings anyway.

So...what is everyone's Wii code? How about PM/EMing me and we can get our Mii party started!!

sidenote: im posting from my wii :drool:

Last edited:
I'm going Wii searching tomorrow...I love graduation money! It's burning a hole in my pocket already, and I got it today :lol: Hoping it will be successful shopping :D

:hyper: :hyper: I got one!!! I went to Gamestop and the guy didn't have any, but he knew a shipment was coming early this week, so I called back a couple hours later, and they got the shipment! And, I'm off to set it up and play :D

^ Yay!!! If you want, we can exchange Wii #s and send each other messages & Miis :) I don't have mine right now...I'm in the process of moving. But I'll be wii-united next week!

Also, I'm open to game recommendations. I only have Wii-Sports right now, and I have a WorstBuy giftcard to get one game. I just don't know which one to buy yet.

Just an inquiry... how much are Wii's? Maddy might want one for her birthday, but it may be out of our league (pricewise). She has a friend who has one, and a cousin. Though she does have a PSII, but the novelty seems to wear off for her after a while. She's attached to the computer, IMing, posting, yada yada yada... And summer is coming :sigh:

They are $250 @ ToysRUs.
If she doesn't play the PS2 anymore, maybe you can trade it in @ a GameCrazy or GameStop. You can earn credit towards buying a Wii. Of course, it is best to call and make sure they have a Wii in stock before trading in all your stuff.

She plays it on occasion, and she got Pets for Xmas. Maybe when summer rolls around and she's bored, she'll play more. Lots going on with school and stuff right now. Thanks for the info though :hug:

Wii! I'll find my code and start a list later. I'm too busy trying to become Don in the Godfather game. :wink:

Plus the Super Smash Bros. site is being updated today :drool: I wonder what new information we're gonna get. :hyper:

Alright, so my code is: 2294 1867 5889 7627

The other games I bought were Wii Play (for the extra Wiimote) and Trauma Center: Second Opinion, which has been fun so far, very soap opera like :lol: I'm thinking of picking up Call of Duty 3 and Wario Ware. Wario is absolutely hilarious if you're with a group of friends. Maybe a Mario game...I'm not really a Zelda fan, so I won't be picking that up. Other than those, I don't know either, I'm open to suggestions :)

My dad was playing with me last night; he gets so into it :lol: So, we had him box, and he was literally sweating because he was so immersed in the game. And, it was funny to watch him throw punches :lmao:

onebloodonelife said:
I'm going Wii searching tomorrow...I love graduation money! It's burning a hole in my pocket already, and I got it today :lol: Hoping it will be successful shopping :D

I would...but I'm using most of it on a new Macbook, and maybe a new bass :huh:

darn my material yearnings!!

Back
Top Bottom