Nintendo Wii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to love my wii. But now my 6 year old son does better than me on guitar hero. I feel really old now.

Bitter loser.

:lol: :hug:

Does anyone have Animal Crossing: City Folk?

I have Mario Kart and would love to exchange friend codes.

Sicy, I didn't know you had a Wii. I will hit you up for your code on Facebook!

My friend has Animal Crossing and she's completely addicted, despite not being a 'video game' person. I dont even want to go there lol.

I dont know anything about codes or what mine is or what it does. :der:

Well I've got my 2 & 1/2 year old nephew already singing GOYB so I'd say yes they are VERY smart. :wink:

I'm addicted to Animal Crossing :reject: I need adult friends on that game. Although the 8 year olds who hook me up with rare items are alright too :cute:

I was gonna get Animal Crossing, but all the reviews said it didn't do much to improve upon the DS version, which kind of worries me. I wish they had put more effort into the game.

:lol: :hug:

My friend has Animal Crossing and she's completely addicted, despite not being a 'video game' person. I dont even want to go there lol.

I dont know anything about codes or what mine is or what it does. :der:

Sicy, each Wii has a friend code. I will send you the you tube link on how to find it. You can send messages through the Wii to your friends. It's fun and if you have Wii Speak, you can send Voice messages!

I was gonna get Animal Crossing, but all the reviews said it didn't do much to improve upon the DS version, which kind of worries me. I wish they had put more effort into the game.

I don't have the DS version but I had the Game cube version and there's not much difference except you get to go to the City and visit your friends towns!

If anybody wants to exchange Animal Crossing Friends Codes let me know. It's fun to visit other people's towns. I even went to visit somebody's town in Ireland. The internet is kinda cool!

I enjoyed Super Paper Mario. There was a surprising amount of dialogue for a Mario game, lol. I thought the whole 2D/3D idea was very ingenious but maybe a little too overdone on very rare occasions. Thousand Year Door was also another great Paper Mario title for the GC.

I enjoyed Super Paper Mario. There was a surprising amount of dialogue for a Mario game, lol. I thought the whole 2D/3D idea was very ingenious but maybe a little too overdone on very rare occasions. Thousand Year Door was also another great Paper Mario title for the GC.

The amount of dialogue is pretty annoying actually, especially if you accidentally press 2 again. What's also frustrating is the amount of time it takes for some things to happen, like for example when you get a mushroom to make you giant, it takes like 30 seconds of gimmicky stuff before it takes effect.

I was a big fan of the n64 Paper Mario game, and was hoping for something more like that. Been trying desperately to get my hands on 1000 year door without any luck.

Back
Top Bottom