Nintendo Wii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nightninja56 said:

I would...but I'm using most of it on a new Macbook, and maybe a new bass :huh:

darn my material yearnings!!

I decided that this was going to be my big purchase before going to college...I didn't need to buy a laptop since my mom was awesome and bought me a Macbook.

Go into your Message Board when you first start up the Wii and choose to write one. It should be on the front page of your Address Book.

prideofzootv said:
i got one! its the best thing iv ever played! it rules so much!
Congrats! BTW, download the internet browser, so you can go online and type messages like this one :wink:

Seriously, this is one of the coolest gaming systems ever! Enjoy your Wii :)

Ooh, I got Madden 07 today...excellent use of the Wiimote.

i actually got mine 2 days after xmas day, funny story...

went to metro with my cousin who was buyin a new game for the pc, and i over heard someone ask "do you have any nintendo wii's" i thought, idiot! but to my surprise the guy in the shop said "yes, we just got two in" so spun round and said "i'll buy one!" lucky for me i got paid on xmas day :p

me and my mates and my parents and neighbours play it nearly every chance we get! and all my mates are girls! they love it! im sitting there in hysterics!

my wii code is: 4x86x1 6x27x4 7x71x7 2x13x2

take out the x of course. my friend said something about people spamming other people's wiis by sending loads of random miis. i don't know how that works, but i thought i'd try this to prevent it anyway.

i added you onebloodonelife :)

yay! i don't have mine hooked up at the moment, but when i plug it all back in, i'll add you unico :D

I want a Wii! :drool: I played it at a friend of a friend's house a couple of months ago, and it was awesome! I should look into how much they cost. :hmm:

I want one too, but even if I could get the money for the system, then I'd spend more on games and accessories, so...I gotta just hold off. :angry:

Bonochick said:
I want one too, but even if I could get the money for the system, then I'd spend more on games and accessories, so...I gotta just hold off. :angry:

true. i haven't bought any games yet (im surprised! even though i have a giftcard) because the wii sports are so addictive. i kicked my brother's butt in boxing. :lol: and he is a boxer!

I hit 4 home runs today in Wii Baseball left and right handed.

I feel accomplished now.

unico said:
for those that haven't yet, i recommend downloading the internet channel and the everybody votes channel while it's still free. i hear nintendo is going to start charging for them in june.
yeah, i'd heard the rumours about the internet channel but...everybody votes? who's gonna pay to vote for "what do you like least: hot or cold weather?" :huh:

oh well, i downloaded them a while back so no worries for me.

I just got Resident Evil 4 for the Wii. I traded in Spider-Man 3 and Harry Potter, both of which I beat in less than 2 days. I loved the Harry Potter game, and there is extra stuff to go into, but Resident Evil 4 is a masterpiece. And it's infinitely better on the Wi. So right now, I just have Wii Sports, Zelda, Godfather, and Resident Evil 4. I'm really looking forward to the first party onslaught that's coming: Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy, Smash Brothers Brawl. Still need to pick up Paper Mario. Also interested to see how WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 plays on Wii. I have to cool off for a bit because grad school starts in a month, though.

Resident Evil 4 is amazing! I'd never played the Gamecube or PS2 versions, so it's all new to me.

To quench my game buying urges, I've been buying cheap used Gamecube games that I never played...like Metroid Prime, the first Paper Mario, etc.

Two of my friends now have Wiis, so a bunch of us got together to play on Friday night. I thought Mario Party was going to be silly, but we all got really sucked in. I was surprised by how hard some of the mini games are. In all the driving ones, I kept crashing into the walls :mad:

I'm pretty good at tennis, definitely a lot better than I am at real tennis!

Mario Kart! I haven't played that since SNES. We had one in our apartment in college, and we'd all come home :drunk: and try to play the Rainbow Road course. I usually fell off in less than 30 seconds. It would be so much fun to play that again, and I bet it's even more fun on Wii.

Wow I guess I've been living under a rock. I had no idea the wii has been out for more than 2 years. :ohmy: I've never been huge into video games but this seems to be far more than that. We just got one and I'm already addicted. I made a Bono mii :lol:

And we're looking for Mario Kart.. I LOVED it on SNES. Anyone know a good place to buy games? They're so expensive. :sad:

Whats all this about codes? :confused:

The best selection of games are usually places like EB or GameStop because they almost always have even the most unknown games, and you can preorder them before they come out. I've found they don't give any good deals though and they often times put new game discs in a paper envelope in a drawer at the front desk, then place it in the case, shrink wrap it, and call it "new" which really bugs me. I'm not sure where you can find the best deals though. Wal-mart? Frys? :scratch: cheapassgamer.com has some great deals online.

Wii codes are pretty much the 12 digit ID given to your console that you trade with other users to become friends and be able to send messages, pictures, Miis, etc. Like a 360 gamertag but instead it's numbers. Most Wii software also has it's own specific disc code that you need to trade as well with friends to play online system-to-system, which is pretty lame, but that's Nintendo's deal.

I'm waiting for it to get cheaper than 250 euros but I've been waiting for a while now. I want a Wii so badly. With GH3 and the Aerosmith version... the mario games... but it's like 60 euros for a game. :crack:

I'd buy them online if I were you Sicy, just compare prices. It can differ over 30 euros for me so it must be available there too!

Bono_20090119153956.jpg

Haha .. how did you get the glasses red?? That looks way better than my Bono. :sad:

I actually googled it.
I am looking for a site where you can create your own and post it here......no luck so far.

You should see mine at home...it is awesome. lol

Back
Top Bottom