Nintendo DS Lite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DS Lite = :drool:

Much much better than the DS Phat! The only downsides I have seen as of yet for the handheld is that the GBA games stick out of the bottom slot a little, which looks kinda weird, but thankfully it doesn't affect your gameplay at all. Also I noticed that the speaker isn't as powerful as it was on the original, but once again, it's something that can be ignored.

I bought mine with a free copy of Brain Age! That game is funny. I can't wait til the DS Opera Internet Browser is released so I can surf Interference while I'm away! :hyper:

:ohmy: DS talk on Interference?

I guess I feel old now... I have the regular clam-shell DS. I want a DSL too... but the one I have is pretty reliable. It's bulky (a bit heavy) but durable. The only thing I wish I had was the flat screens that the DSL has to prevent dirt from getting stuck in the screens when you close the DS. Other than that, I'll wait unitl it goes down in $ then I'll buy it lol.

Too bad we don't live in Europe, they're going to get the exclusive black colored DSL.

AC:WW... I've gotta check on my people, haven't played with them in so long (I sure hope Coco hasn't left town yet. :().

I thought this was an old thread until I just read down... I guess I could say I'm officially in the DSL club as well, recently traded in my scuffed up DS Phat for a DS Lite. Lemme tell you... the brightness factor? Schwing~!

I :heart: it so.

I usually just have mine on the second to lowest brightness level, and I'm still amazed by it.

Whats good about them is you dont play for quite as many hours as on a bigger unit - helps to keep gaming down to a minimum... not to say its not addictive!

Best games are the ones which make use of the stylus. Kirby was a great platform one...

Back
Top Bottom