New U2 Ipod??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VicksSs

Refugee
Wow, seen the news at @U2?? There's a new U2 Ipod, but no piccys, no nuthing!!! :sad: Anyone got more info on this??? :hyper:

Here's the article anyway :lol:

Apple Offers New U2 iPod

Macworld, June 06, 2006

Peter Cohen

Apple on Tuesday introduced a new iPod U2 Special Edition. It's a 30GB, video-capable iPod that features a black stainless steel enclosure, red click wheel and custom engraving of U2 band member signatures. It costs $329.

Customers who bought the iPod also get 30 minutes of exclusive U2 videos downloadable from the iTunes Music Store, according to Apple.

Other than the custom design and the 30 minutes of exclusive downloadable video content, the U2 Special Edition is a regular iPod -- it features a 2.5 inch color display, a dock connector, and Mac OS X or Windows XP compatibility.

System requirements call for Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later and available USB 2.0 port.

© Macworld, 2006.

OMFG!!!! :ohmy:

ipodvideou28tp.jpg

Yeah me too!! Wow it's beauuutiful!!! Me want!!! It's so bad it is more expensive than the reagular video iPod!! I mean this is understandable, but in our currency that difference is quite a difference. Humph, whatever :) I'll save a bit I guess :wink:

I'll have to sell my plain old photo u2 ipod first..argh knowing my luck i will sell it on ebay, go to buy a new video one - and they will be all sold out or something. Noo apple save one for me!

:lol: Nah, I don't think so, I mean, it isn't that limited the number of U2 iPods that are being made, right? :)

I'm really happy they're updating it :D

I hope its not too limited!
And im so happy too - ive been waiting for a u2 video ipod for ages. finally i can watch their videos on the move! hurrrah!

Yeah!!! :D I'm sure if you do quickly, you'll still sell your current iPod at a good price! That'll surely help you getting a new one!! :clap: Good luck :wink:

partygirlvox said:
I'll have to sell my plain old photo u2 ipod first..argh knowing my luck i will sell it on ebay, go to buy a new video one - and they will be all sold out or something. Noo apple save one for me!

How much would you sell it for?

well i just put it on ebay with a starting bid for £50 and a buy it now for £190 and someone has just bought it this very second! hurrah! but im starting to think..was £190 kinda low!?

nope, I think with the new U2 iPod nad all and being a used iPod (although I don't know its condition), it's quite alright, isn't it? I think the time to sell it is now, otherwise, it'll become too old and the price would be worse... although I dunno how much iPods cost in the UK actually :p

Its in pretty good condition - although has been used every day for nigh on a year now! I bought it for just over £200 off amazon, so i suppose now is the best time to sell it. I was hoping to keep it - becuase in years it will be quite an antique and i hear antiques are goldmines!

Back
Top Bottom