New Apple product/updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a look at the iPad today after work. It had only just been released here.

Not a bad device, was smaller than I thought. Looks amazing, really like the iTunes player and the photo album.
Spoke to the guy there about how it's been selling. He said they had a morning shipment which sold out right away, and they had a afternoon delivery which also sold out and is now in back order.

^ I still can't get near my apple store to get a look . . . going to wait for the madding crowds to dissipate a little before I go in and have a play . . . at the moment they still have security and you need to queue up just to get in :lol: love it . . . don't think I'll be buying one this year though . . . too damn expensive in this part of the world comparitively speaking . . . over $1000 for the 64g with wifi and 3G :|

^ yup . . . at the moment, through my workplace I could get a brand spanking new 13" Macbook with all the bells and whistles for $1,200 so over $1,000 for the iPad seems a little crazy to me . . . I'm happy to wait and play with everybody elses' till the price comes down :lol:

i figured the ipad would go over well since ereaders are all the rage now, but i still can't believe they're this successful. i won't even consider getting one until they add (if they do at all) handwriting to text software.

i figured the ipad would go over well since ereaders are all the rage now, but i still can't believe they're this successful. i won't even consider getting one until they add (if they do at all) handwriting to text software.

I'm still more amazed by what it can't do than by what it can do.

As fervent of an Apple guy as I am, the Ipad just holds no interest for me right now. I have a laptop and I have an ipod touch, don't see the need for the Ipad, unless I'm missing something about its capabilities.

next monday is the WWDC... should be a very interesting time, indeed.

verizon? front facing video camera for video chat? HD capabilities? NFC-enabled payment abilities (think iPayPass)? fucking verizon?!?!

with all the pressure from google these days i've got to think that jobs has something special up his turtlenecked ass.

Verizon Wireless currently testing Apple iPads
Breaking - BoyGeniusReport
According to a highly placed source of ours, Verizon Wireless is currently testing Apple iPad devices on their network. We have been told that the model they are testing is a CDMA-compatible device, and while our source mentioned LTE in some capacity (possibly another model), we haven’t been able to independently confirm that part of it. It would appear like the gates of heaven have opened, as we’re probably going to see not only an iPhone but also iPad on Verizon very soon, huh?

f1275930352.jpg

damn, i need an ipad...

hot damn...farmville coming to iphone!!!!!1

10:20 amFarmville client for iPhone being demonstrated, showing same farm that is played on Facebook.

"For 2010, we're taking the biggest leap since the original ipHone"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom