New Apple product/updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
< like the idea of custom sms tones . . . as for the rest, sure it would be a bonus but as I'm reasonably new to the world of shiny pretty apple multitasking things (got my first iPhone just this past December) I am pretty happy with my 3Gs :shrug:

I keep on waiting for official word from either Apple or Verizon about the possible merge between these two companies.
I really want to get that phone, but I want it with Verizon. ATT coverage sucks in my area.

Does anyone have friends that work for either and have inside information?

nothing will happen until verizon shifts to LTE. once that shift happens, the iPhone will be on verizon.

I bought two.

slide_5802_78414_large.jpg

Carlos,

I'm sorry, that's not me, I was just kidding.

I don't know anyone that has one. And to be honest, I've lost interest in them.

If they release a new front camera iPhone, I will pick that up.

Hey, one of my employees has an app in his iPhone that allows you to scan the bar code of any product and it gives you the place that has the best price.
You guys have that?
Nice.

Hey, one of my employees has an app in his iPhone that allows you to scan the bar code of any product and it gives you the place that has the best price.
You guys have that?
Nice.

Not on my iPhone. Since I don't have an iPhone.

But I've got it on my "lamedroid" :tongue:

Is it a good app?

the one for Android is a little maddening because my hands shake all the time, so if I can't hold the camera still enough, it can't read the barcode. After that, as long as Google's got the barcode in their database, yeah, it's a really cool system. The most useful thing about it is scanning QR codes.

For example: Features | Aldiko - eBook Reader Application for Android There's QR code on this page for this app, if I scan it with the barcode reader on my phone, it takes me to the app download in the Android Market. Which...is awesome.

And I've used the barcode scanner in a real life situation as well, day after Thanksgiving last year, I put back a few things when it turned out they cost that price every day on Amazon.

You guys have that?
Nice.

No, but I have the one that lets me set the DVR on my Direct TV.

You guys have that?
Nice.

The barcode scanner is pretty cool been using it since day one on my android phone. You should try it on the iphone if you get one, I know on some android scanner apps you can buy from amazon if it lists it as the cheapest price.

yeah, but is really doesn't exist until Apple does it.

Thats true. Steve Jobs thinks he invents everything and if some one else does they are sued by the apple from the Garden of Eden.

I should really post in the Apple sucks thread before i'm banned from this forum LOL.

I'm actually thinking on getting the Droid.
I just can't justify getting rid of my employee accomodation with Sprint; $15/month with 750 mins and unlimited texts.
My current phone is a relic though, Samsung SPHA-900.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom