New Apple product/updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
from FAIL Blog: Epic Fail Pictures and Videos of Owned, Pwnd and Fail Moments
ipad.jpg

i gotta admit, i'd consider buying one if i had the money. it would be an incentive for me to read or something when i'm bored somewhere instead of dicking around on my cell phone.

Yeah, it was $800 at Amazon.

That iPad seems like just a bigger iTouch.

and the 3G ATT monthly cost is $30. It is also using the iPhone OS too.

This ASUS notebook is only 5 pounds and as we discussed before ASUS is the manufacturer that supplies the components for the Apple machines.

I'll let you know how I like it once it gets here.

I've only had mine about a day. Can't say it is perfect. But so far, it is good.

the one you are looking at is more of a net book. they get pretty good reviews, too.

I price checked mine at both Best Buy and Amazon. Best Buy was about $100 less. :shrug:

I will say the battery life claim seems to be reliable, like a car mileage claim.

I turned mine on at 7:30 pm last night and had it on the whole time I channel surfed the tv and I then took it to bed an watched an hour long program on hulu.com

when I turned it off at 1:45 a m it still had 16% of the battery left.

so that is 6 plus hours.
I could never have even got 1/2 of that much time on my mac book.

Why are you guys referring to them as 'machines'? you sound like you just stepped out of a time machine from the 1800s

Steve Jobs held a town hall meeting with Apple employees late last week following the iPad launch. Wired reports on what was said at the meeting by Steve Jobs.

- Apple will deliver aggressive updates to iPhone that Android/Google won't be able to keep up with
- iPad is up there with the iPhone and Mac as the most important products Jobs has been a part of
- Regarding the Lala acquisition, Apple was interested in bringing those people into the iTunes team
- Next iPhone coming is an A+ update
- New Macs for 2010 are going to take Apple to the next level
- Blu-Ray software is a mess, and Apple will wait until sales really start to take off before implementing it.

Interesting

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve Jobs held a town hall meeting with Apple employees late last week following the iPad launch. Wired reports on what was said at the meeting by Steve Jobs.

- Apple will deliver aggressive updates to iPhone that Android/Google won't be able to keep up with
- iPad is up there with the iPhone and Mac as the most important products Jobs has been a part of
- Regarding the Lala acquisition, Apple was interested in bringing those people into the iTunes team
- Next iPhone coming is an A+ update
- New Macs for 2010 are going to take Apple to the next level
- Blu-Ray software is a mess, and Apple will wait until sales really start to take off before implementing it.

Interesting

Apple is jealous at how customizable Android is that they now have to copy us.

I wonder if Steve was walking through target in the feminine hygiene and though maxipad...take away the max and we got ourselves the Ipad.

New Macs already imacs or macbooks? I'm buying my imac in a week or should I wait?

It's been a good 2 and a half year run with my iPod Classic, but I think the connector's broken, now I have to look for a new model. I'm looking at either the 32 GB Touch or the 16 GB Nano. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom