New Apple product/updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw it was just on AT&T, I suddenly lost all interest. Oh well....

I think the 3G thing is optional.

I could see myself getting one of these in tandem with a Mac Pro a few years down the line, but for right now, I'm fine with my Macbook Pro.

apple-creation-0118-rm-eng.jpg

:hmm: Im a sucker for new gadgets, question is do I really need it?? :hmm:

I might still consider it in a year when the prices go down :happy:

I'm still laughing at how big of a flop this thing is going to be.

Seriously, Steve blasts netbooks and then puts this thing out? I'd much rather spend $299 and get a netbook thats more powerful, more capable and more portable device. If the tablet was a double the sized iPod Touch (like an iPod Touch XL), I probably would have been sold; tons of uses and fits in my pocket.

BTW, I'm typing this from a netbook.

i love my ipod touch to death and would be lost without it.

but when it comes to computers, i've always been a pc guy.

I'm still laughing at how big of a flop this thing is going to be.

Seriously, Steve blasts netbooks and then puts this thing out? I'd much rather spend $299 and get a netbook thats more powerful, more capable and more portable device. If the tablet was a double the sized iPod Touch (like an iPod Touch XL), I probably would have been sold; tons of uses and fits in my pocket.

I have a netbook too. And and iphone. So I cant see any need for this maxipad thing.

Cool, but I wish the HD was bigger; At least throw us a 128GB bone so it one-ups the Touch.

It seems to really fit the uber-media reader/watcher/browser niche more than the smaller, prettier computer niche.

I'm still considering one, but what was the price of a 64GB Touch again? :hmm:

Here's a question:

Is it possible to use a WiFi SD card to put photos on a Touch/iPhone?

I know there are expensive SD readers out there for Touches(?), so my hesitation with an iPad is that it doesn't have a USB port for (at least) card readers.

Here's a question:

Is it possible to use a WiFi SD card to put photos on a Touch/iPhone?

I know there are expensive SD readers out there for Touches(?), so my hesitation with an iPad is that it doesn't have a USB port for (at least) card readers.

Oh, just read about the iPad Apple Camera Connection Kit.

I have a netbook too. And and iphone. So I cant see any need for this maxipad thing.

a buddy has a netbook and even though most of them only have 1GB of memory, it seemed to move pretty fast on the internet. i wouldn't mind getting one for the bedroom when i don't want to move my laptop. i keep a cooling fan underneath at all times so it isn't as portable as i'd like for it to be.

It seems to really fit the uber-media reader/watcher/browser niche more than the smaller, prettier computer niche.

I'm still considering one, but what was the price of a 64GB Touch again?

who the hell wants to READ?

i was just on the apple site looking at the touches again, they say the battery life on video playback is 6 hours...makes it tempting even though i don't need 64GBs (i'm only using 11GB right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom