New Apple product/updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The iPhone really it too small to be a full time web browser.
Sure it is better than not having any web access.

A notebook and even a netbook are bit cumbersome to carry around.

Will the tablet hit the sweet spot?

The Goldilocks appliance that is 'just right'?

The unveiling is on the 27th.

Concept pic;

134137-apple_tablet_concept.jpg

AppleInsider reports that it has received information from sources detailing the appearance of Apple's much-rumored tablet device, noting that it is reminiscent of a "first-generation iPhone that's met its match with a rolling pin."

that's not going to fit in my back pocket

Does it make me an ubergeek to be quite excited for this whole preso today? I wonder if I'll Mac Fanboy out and cry when the tablet is unvieled. Will I hoot and holler? Get up from my desk and scream, "OMG" and maybe do a lap around the room in joy? Will "MARRY ME STEVE JOBS" cross my lips? And then, when it's all done, will I write a blog about how I'm actually disappointed that the tablet does not do this nor that or how the iTunes headphones still turn on randomly in my pocket? Am I there yet? :(

*Joins in the ubergeek*

I actually woke up thinking about this stinking tablet.

Just about 3 more hours.....

the rumors are flyyyying...

160053-verizon-iphone_180.jpg

:pray:

apparently verizon has an event for store managers today that includes a webcast at 1pm, same time as the apple announcement...

a comment i read by an annonymous poster on a messageboard gives me hope... he claims it's 100%, and gives back information about how verizon originaly didn't get the iPhone because they wanted full control of the sale of the device and apple wasn't willing to give that up, so they went with at&t as well, which is what my cousin's ex-husband, who worked for verizon at the time in their central offices, also told me...

also i've noticed a lot of e-mails coming from verizon lately offering discounted phones and a chance to upgrade at a discounted rate early and all that good stuff... could be some clearing of space before the big iPhone announcement... last time i had that many e-mails from verizon was right before the blackberry storm came out.

all of this of course could mean absolutely nothing, but, yea... i want a fucking iPhone, and i don't want to leave verizon, so i'm going to hold out hope.

The unveiling is on the 27th.

Concept pic;

134137-apple_tablet_concept.jpg

AppleInsider reports that it has received information from sources detailing the appearance of Apple's much-rumored tablet device, noting that it is reminiscent of a "first-generation iPhone that's met its match with a rolling pin."

:combust: . . . too much loveliness :heart:

that's not going to fit in my back pocket

get bigger pants :wink:

Umm. Your man-servant isn't holding it for you? :tsk:

:hmm: . . . where can I find these man-servants???

damn. have to run to lunch. hope jobs babbles. be back in 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom