New Apple product/updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got itunes 8 - it's pretty cool. As for the rest of the annoucements, meh. Nothing that interests me. I was hoping for a larger iPod touch at a reasonable price or some new iMac/MacBook info. Oh well, no rush.

so, what is the big differnce between itunes 8 and 7?

iTunes 8 does YOUR MOM! OH SNAP, LOL PWND!

Actually, 8 has a new view which I like - they got rid of that Album cover / song list view and replaced with a "grouping" type view. It's pretty cool. Also, it has a genius feature which shows you similar songs and then links you to the iTunes store to buy them :happy:, and supposedly it helps you make playlists, but I haven't tried that yet.

No, it was the like cover was off to the left, and then it had a list to the right. You probably don't know it because it sucked. The flow* one is still there. I like that one.

* don't get any big ideas. :huh:

Flow is still there.

It got rid of the view where it has the album art on the left with the songs listed on the right. Now its just the album art.
You can also adjust the size display of the artwork so it shows like 10 small icons in a row or 3 massive icons :drool:

Attachments

• itunes1.jpg
    itunes1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 56
  • itunes2.jpg
    itunes2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 45
  • itunes3.png
    itunes3.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 61
^Wait, what's the difference between the high-storage iPods and the flash drive storage iPods? Do they have any with flash drive storage yet? Also, the Genius feature on iTunes 8 is frickin' awesome.:drool:

Yeah, the Nanos and Touches/iPhones all use flash-based storage, which is why their storage space is significantly lower than the Classics and they're much thinner.

If my Classic ever does crap out, and there's a 64 GB Touch or something at a decent price, I'd go for that.

Yeah, the Nanos and Touches/iPhones all use flash-based storage, which is why their storage space is significantly lower than the Classics and they're much thinner.

If my Classic ever does crap out, and there's a 64 GB Touch or something at a decent price, I'd go for that.

Ah, ok. Thanks!:up: iPods rarely seem to last more than 5 years from what I've
heard, so, hopefully, after I get my new classic, they'll have improved the storage capacity on the Touches by then. So, when I do get my new iPod how will I transfer the music from my old one to the new one?

Ah, ok. Thanks!:up: iPods rarely seem to last more than 5 years from what I've
heard, so, hopefully, after I get my new classic, they'll have improved the storage capacity on the Touches by then. So, when I do get my new iPod how will I transfer the music from my old one to the new one?

Yeah, I hope so, too.

Old iPod to the new one? You'll need to have a computer with the original tracks on them or something.

"Apple announced today that it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music. The iTit will cost from $499 to $699, depending on cup and speaker size. This has been hailed as a major social breakthrough, because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them."

:applaud: Finally! I've been waiting for them to come out with this one.

"Apple announced today that it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music. The iTit will cost from $499 to $699, depending on cup and speaker size. This has been hailed as a major social breakthrough, because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them."

:lmao:
Ok, I just spit out my water when I read that
:lmao:

:lmao: Brilliant. :love:

Now this is hilarious!

Microsoft's 'I'm a PC' campaign created with Macs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Metadata found on Microsoft's creative copy used in its 'I'm a PC' ad reveals that the graphics were actually produced using Macs running Adobe Creative Suite 3. After the details were published on the Flickr photo sharing site, Microsoft scrambled to polish off the embarrassing details last night

Microsoft's new ad features contrasts a "stereotyped PC user" dressed up like John Hodgman in Apple's Get a Mac ads with a number of people who say, "I'm a PC" apparently to affirm that they run Windows.

However, not even Microsoft itself can wean itself off the Mac, as the metadata discovered by Flickr user LuisDS points out. Microsoft was not only using Macs but also Adobe's software in place of its own Expressions Studio, which the company bills as software that "takes your creative possibilities to a new level."

:lol:

:lol: not the first time.... at the presentation of Windows vista, pics were taken.... the presentation was all on a macbook or so :eek:wned:

Here you go;

Macbook%20Ballmer%20GI.jpg

Priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom