My iPod was stolen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
Long story short, some assholes took my black 30 gig video iPod. There is no way I can track it down, so that's out of the picture.

What I'd like now is a bit of advice. My mom has an old iPod mini that holds 1000 songs that she said I can have for the time being. I'm home for Thanksgiving so I went ahead and grabbed it from here. Should I hold on to the mini and use it and wait until the next gen iPod comes out? It's either that or spend $250 on a replacement.

It sucks to only be able to have 1000 songs, but at this point it's better than nothing. Any thoughts?

I think free is a whole lot better than $250. :yes:

I'd hang onto the mini and hope the prices come down for something suitable when the next batch come out.

Either hang to the "freebie" and just keep updating/change songs whenever...

Or Have a look on Ebay...I saved quite a bit on a brand new iPod earlier this year, and have had absolutely no troubles whatsoever.

I'm sorry for your loss; you're the second Interference victim this week...do not give thieves the opportunity to rip you off by leaving doors unlocked or leaving your valuables unattended...this is the season; you've got to hold onto what you've got. :|

Well, feel a little bit better because this happened to me about two months ago AND my laptop was stolen so I lost my entire library as well and have had to start over. It's good thing my name was laser engraved nicely on the back.

I just bought one of the new shuffles to hold me through until the new iPod comes out but if you're mini is free I would do the same.

Once again, man, I feel for you. Thieves should have their hands cut.

Yeah, I think I'm going to take all of your advice and hold onto the mini until the next gen comes out. It won't be too hard to rotate songs. I really appreciate you guys taking the time to give me your thoughts.

BEB, I'm sorry to hear it happened to you too.

Back
Top Bottom