Movie program

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peterrrrr

New Yorker
Anyone here know any good simple program for edit videos. I got a Sony Cybershot, I can film with with it, but I gets dark so easy. I want a program that you can edit the movies and give them more light.

About as simple as you get... Windows Movie Maker ... comes with XP.

Not sure about the whole brightness issue though... editing a movie isnt quite as simple as editing a still photo... you may need some more advanced (and expensive) software for something like that.

Elvis said:
About as simple as you get... Windows Movie Maker ... comes with XP.

Not sure about the whole brightness issue though... editing a movie isnt quite as simple as editing a still photo... you may need some more advanced (and expensive) software for something like that.

You can brighten videos on Windows Movie Maker.

Clip -> Video Effects -> Brightness, Increase

Or you can right click on the video when it's in the storyboard and go straight to Video Effects.

QB, can you add captions to frames with pictures in Move Maker? I have title slides, but I want to caption all of my photos (which run to music, as a "movie").

^ Are you trying to do something like subtitles (e.g. at screen bottom)? That can be done - add the title on the clip, select "change the title animation", and you will see options for placement of the text.

Back
Top Bottom