Microsoft Surface!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

moiph

The Fly
Surface by Microsoft - YouTube

What do you guys think of it? Do you think, if you buy a tablet, you'll be getting one of these?

I hadn't really been interested in tablets until now but I am pretty excited for this. :hyper: I'm torn between this and the ASUS Transformer right now but we'll see when prices are released. It's supposed to ship with Windows 8 this fall.

The Surface is vaporware at this point. I'll wait to see what the pricing and features (e.g. 4g) are. They are way behind in Apps as well.

The Surface is vaporware at this point. I'll wait to see what the pricing and features (e.g. 4g) are. They are way behind in Apps as well.

No 3g announced yet, and all the specs are on Microsoft's website. The Pro version only comes in 64GB and up, which makes me believe it will be priced above the iPad. As for apps it's kind of hard since M$ has a lot of catching up to do but I think they can do it. I love using Windows 8. Launch date is this fall with Windows 8.

http://www.microsoft.com/global/surface/en/us/renderingassets/surfacespecsheet.pdf

Back
Top Bottom