MERGED --> Question - How to make Gifs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for making a post about this!! Why didn't anyone answer us before!!??:sad: Ah well hopefully someone will be kind enough to help out here! And yes i'm the same i have windows XP.

You need a program that is capable of creating gifs, and then you need to have several pictures so you can create a kind of a flip-book.
But I can only give you the basic information, sorry.

Here's a link that I luckily saved from the deep recesses of PLEBA in which a member (DOL13) graciously told me how to make a proper gif.

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4160618#post4160618

The thing is that's to make gifs that have fluidity to it. If you want a gif where you just have pictures changing, you can try a free program called UnFreeZ. It's googlable. All you have to do is open it (it's a standalone exe file), drag your pictures and it does all the work.

Hopefully that'll help you gals.

Last edited:
i use photoshop and illustrator.
i create the image in photoshop in layers, each layer will be an intended slide for the animation. then import the file to illustrator and you can animate it.

Sevikins said:
Here's a link that I luckily saved from the deep recesses of PLEBA in which a member (DOL13) graciously told me how to make a proper gif.

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4160618#post4160618

The thing is that's to make gifs that have fluidity to it. If you want a gif where you just have pictures changing, you can try a free program called UnFreeZ. It's googlable. All you have to do is open it (it's a standalone exe file), drag your pictures and it does all the work.

Hopefully that'll help you gals.

Thanks a lot!! That sure helped me!! Great to know theres people around who are willing to give us a hand!:happy:

unico said:
i use photoshop and illustrator.
i create the image in photoshop in layers, each layer will be an intended slide for the animation. then import the file to illustrator and you can animate it.

Thanks very much as well unico for your help!! Can't wait to get started now!:D

Back
Top Bottom