Lyrics on the iPod?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
I have one song, Mersey Paradise by the Stone Roses, that when you hit the middle button 3 times, the lyrics pop up. Why only this one song, which is on an album like 15 years old? How do i get more lyrics on there?

If you right click a song on iTunes, there's a tab there for lyrics. I never knew you could see it on the iPod.

Interesting.

For those interested, apparently this Harmonic widget is responsible for loading the lyrics onto the iPod. It's a cool little feature, but often you have to go about doing it manually, which can get time consuming. However, I do like pulling up the lyrics and seeing how wrong I've been for the past couple of decades. :)

:hmm: dats weord. the box is empty, but it lets me type in my own lyrics. is this because i didn't pay for the song? does it only work for songs downloaded from iTunes? most of my music is from cds.

Well, I haven't figured out why some songs have lyrics automatically and some don't. Not all the songs I've D'L'd from iTunes do, but most do. If I use the harmonics widget to play songs, it auto updates the lyrics (if it can find the lyrics, otherwise you need to find the lyrics manually, and copy and paste.) I *think* you can also paste the lyrics in the lyrics tab of the Get Info box, but I'm not sure if it updates.

oooh whats a harmonics widget? i just have an iTunes lyric widget. It displays the lyrics of whatever song is playing. It sucks though. When I listen to Please, it lists the lyrics from "Baby Please Come Home" :angry:

Back
Top Bottom