Last.Fm and itunes plugin??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2vertigofly

ONE love, blood, life
I recently got a last.fm account but the plugin for itunes won't work. I know it was installed, but the only tracks that show up on my profile are only the ones that play on the radio it came with. I think i've tried everything. Thanks.

Sevikins said:
Have you tried, under itunes, go to: Visualizer > select iScrobbler instead of iTunes Visualizer.

I noticed that helped register the songs I listened to afterwards.

i have tried and i don't have that option

Hmm, I just looked at LastFM's site and it seems that iscrobbler's plugin's extinct? Now they're pushing the software itself?

I downloaded the iTunes scrobbler plugin about a year or so ago, so I didn't even know that they came up with a new software for it.

Sorry. :( I wish I could've been of more help, but they don't even carry the iTunes plugin anymore.

I know lots of folks in Interland uses lastFM, so maybe someone would know about this... if only they surfed this forum! :mad: :wink:

But seriously, more traffic please to this forum, it's ever so helpful at times.

I know, not many people visit this forum which makes it hard.

The one thing I thought of is maybe it's windows? you said you were running it on ie right.

Have you tried firefox? Or maybe it's a firewall problem which I'm having a lot of lately.

I really shouldn't be helping anyone with tech troubles :huh:

Yeah i am reunning on IE 7 (still in beta) which i had to "bypass" just to view the actual site. However i don't think that's the problem because the WMP plugin does work.

I want to use firefox unfortunatly i'm on a shared computer and it slows it down. Firewall:hmm: i don't know about that.

well thanks again:up:

goto

C: > Program Files > iTunes > Plug Ins

there should be 2 files

if the files are not there that's why its not working.

Back
Top Bottom