Just for fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Next we'll be posting the speed it takes me to get to your house to kill you. :killintheface:

ok
this one is at home on a 4 year old Dell notebook
in my back room 2 feet from my wireless router

Wow, it looks like
I am king of the down loading

Some of these speeds are pretty crazy. May ask those of you with high speeds in the 20s how much you pay for the service?

Same here re: At&t. They dont seem to offer anywhere near some of the speeds that are posted in this thread. The highest they have around here is 6.0 mbs and its not available to me. :huh:

I know, and they wont give me any reason either. I couldnt even upgrade to the speed I have now for the longest time, and when I went to upgrade it wouldnt let me select the fastest service. So I'm stuck with 3.0 mbps tops and it never even gets that high :ripoff: Tried to call them too and they just said that speed is 'unavailable'. Yeah I live in the bay area, in a fairly decent sized city so I dont get it.

BOW DOWN BEFORE THE POWER OF TCU'S INTERNET CONNECTION.

fluxcapacitorebay.jpg

whoa

I've read somewhere (and feel free to correct me or to clarify) that Canada's internet service basically sucks, and hasn't kept up with the rest of the world, despite being on the forefront of technology at one time, and having the highest rate of users per capita (this may have changed, too).

Despite my relatively slow speeds, I can't complain about my ISP, though. It's a regional one, there are no bandwidth limits, and they don't monitor what I download, unlike some of our national ISPs. Also, they started offering home phone service a year ago, and I'm now getting home phone at less than half of what I used to pay for the very same service and features, plus they gave me 6 months free.

Back
Top Bottom