iTunes won't burn CDs anymore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GibsonGirl

ONE love, blood, life
Today, I decided to back up some files I had bought with iTunes recently and got the following error:

burninhellqf7.jpg

I restarted my laptop. After that, I checked my drive and everything seemed to be okay. Opened up Nero, burnt an MP3 disc without any problems. The error seems to be with iTunes itself. This is major, because I cannot back up those MP4 files any other way. The thing I don't understand is that iTunes was burning discs just fine a few weeks ago.

Help please. :(

You might try burning them in data format rather than music format, which Nero ought to be able to do. As for iTunes, I don't have any informed suggestions.

Unfortunately, there is no solution to this problem other than updating or re-installing iTunes. :shrug: The protection in purchased mp4's doesn't allow any other players to play them or conversion of any kind. This is why I never update iTunes. Sorry. :(

What files did you buy?

Maybe you have it set to burn as an MP3 album, and iTunes is punishing you for your sins :shrug:

or steve jobs has hacked you and wants you to go and buy a new mac :wink:

I am having the same problem and switched it up and still nothing. I am using vista ewwwww. Is there a 3rd party program that will allow me to burn this, I don't like WMP.

Back
Top Bottom