iTunes video's help needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
as some of you might know, Waynetravis and I have been creating a video project for mp4 files for a while now, but after crashed and we started to rebuilt it, I got some problems.

The files I"m having trouble with are taken from youtube and converted to mp4.. the first time Wayne did that, and he zipped them and uploaded them, and I downloaded those. I couldn't unzip them on my old pc because I didn't have enough disc space, but after a few weeks I finally got a new pc... and forget about it badly..

When I did open them, all the files seemed to work normally, I renamed them(always do track order and stuff) and tried adding them to iTunes, BUT only half the files showed up!
I tried opening the not showing files in quicktime, and got 'Error Code 37 invalid file name or volume name'

what is this error code, and how do I get rid of it?
I already tried getting the files off youtube myself, I first converted them to avi, and they play fine on my pc, but I converted them to mp4, and the same error is there!

Odd thing is; Wayne didn't have this problem, nor did another person who downloaded it, but when Wayne sent me a clip from the project wich worked at his pc, it did not work for me. Strangely enough when the other person sent it to me it DID work... until I changed the name, and it gave me the error again.

I first thought it might've been in the nameing of the files, but I found out that when I name just One of them, none of them work after that... and it's only half the files

can somebody please help me out here?

Back
Top Bottom