iTunes to dvd to TV?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know what you mean. If I do find a freeware program I will let you know about it.

It probably wouldn't look spectacular on your TV anyway...but, yeah, you can't burn DVDs from iTunes for your shows, which is ridiculous to me. And, now that the AppleTV is out, there's no reason for Apple to include that, since they expect that you'll buy the AppleTV to stream shows and movies instead.

I have a Mac connected to my TV and stereo system (S-video cable and Xitel USB audio), so I USED to watch iTunes downloaded shows that way. But, in the last 6 months, iTunes and the m4v downloads have surpassed the processing power of my G4 Titanium laptop, so now I can only listen to my iTunes music through my stereo until I upgrade the Mac I use for my A/V stuff.
I wish I could burn iTunes shows to DVD, but obviously that doesn't work.
If you want to skip the Apple TV purchase, you might be able to directly wire your Mac into your TV, but obviously there are tons of logistical issues involved.

Good Luck,

Mark

U can buy a cord for your ipod that has A/V cord at the other end that you hook up to your TV.

Back
Top Bottom