Itunes Store Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Is a person in the United States Able to create an account for another country. The reason I ask is because Europeans have albums that we might not have here in the US Itunes store.

Nope, I wish the iTunes store was integrated, but there are issues with licensing between countries that prevent it.

I read somewhere that if you can get ahold of an iTunes Gift Card from another country, you can make it work. I can't remember where I read it, but they suggested checking Ebay or if you know someone traveling to England, Japan, etc., have them buy a card while there, and it should let you purchase from that country's iTunes site.

Again, I don't know if this is true, but it's worth a look.

Mark

Yeah you can look at all the iTunes stores for other countries but can't buy. :sigh: You have to have a billing address/CC for the country you buy from which is why it won't work, I believe.

I'm in New Zealand and won $100 worth of gift cards from my internet security provider here in NZ. Problem is that the cards are for Australia. I tried many ways and many times to use them and set up accounts but to no avail. They are worthless to me. :(

Back
Top Bottom