iTunes question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isthebest

ONE love, blood, life
My iTunes library has always been organized alphapbetically by artist. Last night when I went to open it, everything had been moved around, so there's no order at all. It's driving me crazy. I can't find anything:scream: I'm sure I'm an idiot, so feel free to point and laugh: is there a way to switch my iTunes back to being organized by artist? I'm sure it's a simple solution, but I've looked and I don't see a way to do it. Thanks in advance!!

If it's still on the top tab, you can just click where it says Artist and it will sort it for you:
help1dr7.jpg

Or, in case you've lost it completely, click on the "View" tab, and then "Options". You'll get this ticky box menu and pick whatever you want to show:
help2up3.jpg

And you can move the tabs wherever you like, or make them shorter or longer to your liking.

Hi everyone!:wink: For the boys..:sexywink:

I have another question. It's not really related to iTunes, but this thread has wandered off pretty damn far already. My laptop will not open the Internet. My mom's desktop is connected and opening fine, but my laptop keeps saying "page cannot be displayed" According to my settings, it is connected to the Internet, yet it won't open. What's going on?:sad:

Back
Top Bottom