iTunes 7.2 --- not downloadable

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Anyone having trouble downloading the new iTunes update? I get about halfway through and then get a message saying it has an "incorrect signature," and that it won't download. :huh:

They make it sound like you need the update to get the new song filetype, and I just used some christmas itunes cards to preorder an album that comes out tomorrow....

The update puts the iTunes Plus option into your account, but there's a whole lot of music that isn't Plus, so I'm guessing that the album you ordered isn't Plus.

Sorry about the error, I also haven't heard about anyone else with that problem.

Thanks, folks. :)

I downloaded the album and all was good, though it told me that my computer didn't have privileges to burn one of the 13 songs, which was weird. I redownloaded the song (meh, I have free itunes money :wink: ), and it works......though it won't sort the song as part of the album, even though it has all the correct information. :huh: Sucks to have song 10 after song 13...

Anyway, I'll retry the download of iTunes a little later. Thanks for the support. :wink:

hep me!

:bump:

This computer had Version 6.0 of iTunes. For some reason, I'm nervous about downloading a newer version. Should I be? Should it be smoothe sailing or... :reject:

Also, I haven't been able to add 'album artwork' in a while. I don't know why. I have done so in the past, but it's been a while. I was just loading Icky Thump onto the iPod, but can't load any artwork. :help:

Re: hep me!

Lila64 said:
:bump:

This computer had Version 6.0 of iTunes. For some reason, I'm nervous about downloading a newer version. Should I be? Should it be smoothe sailing or... :reject:

Also, I haven't been able to add 'album artwork' in a while. I don't know why. I have done so in the past, but it's been a while. I was just loading Icky Thump onto the iPod, but can't load any artwork. :help:

Did you let it download it automatically, or did you try to manually do it?

it's already set to do that - remember I have an old version of iTunes on the other computer, and I have been able to load artwork in the past, just not lately

Back
Top Bottom