iPod Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
I have had my iPod since november of last year,and it`s like making this clicking noise in the back of it when i try to watch movies and stuff like that,is that nomal?? :huh:

What kind of iPod is it?

How long has it been making the clickoing noise for?

Its a Classic,and you can kinda hear it but you have to put it up to your ear for it to be loud :shrug:

it work perfectly it only does that...

that is kinda what mine does, also like when you are scrolling through the movies and games... I don`t have tha much on it either...

It's just accessing the hard drive to get the files needed to watch the movies. I wouldn't worry about it unless it starts making really loud clicking noises.

Mine also makes the little clicks when I'm listening to a song that's a large file or watching videos.

martha said:

Or just let onebloodonelife help out. :love:

:lol: I try.

It was something that I noticed got more apparent in the Classic. I had one of the older 4th generation ones before, and it rarely, if ever, did that. But, for whatever reason, the Classic feels the need to access the drive more often, and I can actually feel when it's doing it if I'm holding the iPod.

I have a question, so I'll just pop in here too. I have the latest edition U2 iPod, and lately it keeps pausing by itself randomly during songs. As soon as I press the play/pause button it starts, but it's pausing frequently enough to start to annoy me. Does anyone know what could be wrong? Hope you don't mind me hi-jacking your thread FB!:hug: :reject:

Have you tried a hard reset? You can hold down the middle button and the Menu button until the Apple logo comes back up and restarts. If that doesn't help, try a restore. But, that will completely wipe the iPod, so make sure you have all of your music on your computer before doing that. You can just hook up the iPod and click Restore in iTunes.

Dont mind,:wink:

the thing is i dont have a store around here,and it has stopped,i think it only does it when i dont update it :hmm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom