iPod issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jack In The Box

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Hey, I have an iPod nano and, without wanting, I put it on "Disk Mode"

how I quit that?

please, help!

I'm not eactly sure I understand the problem. But you can try going into PREFERENCES -> IPOD

Just a guess

I need to update my ipod but I have a new computer and I've heard of people having problems after uploading on a different computer which is why I haven't done it yet.

Will it mess up my ipod since my itunes on this comp isn't exactly the same as it was on the other one?

e.g the playlists are different

redkat said:
I need to update my ipod but I have a new computer and I've heard of people having problems after uploading on a different computer which is why I haven't done it yet.

Will it mess up my ipod since my itunes on this comp isn't exactly the same as it was on the other one?

e.g the playlists are different

If you use software the will copy whats on your itune to your computer you'll be 'safe'.

For PCs Winamp comes with iPod support... and allows you to copy anything from your iPod to your computer, and vice versa - great if you're interested in sharing tunes with friends too ;)

In regards to the playlists themselves... i BELIEVE you can copy those to winamp as well, but not 100% sure.

the most scaring experience with my iPod was when I chose chinese as language by error and I didn't know what to do to solve the problem :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom