iPod doesn't show album covers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Adams_Girl

Refugee
A few weeks ago I bought myself the new U2 iPod which I absolutely love. Everything works great but there's one problem. The iPod doesnt show the album covers when the songs are playing. I added the covers to the songs in iTunes but somehow they don't show up on the iPod. Is there anything I can do to make it finally work?

When you connect your iPod to your computer, right click on your iPod icon in iTunes. Then you'll be able to go to iPod options. In one of those areas, you'll see a line that says something along the lines of "enable album artwork." Make sure that is selected, and that should do the trick.

I think this is all you have to do. I've experienced this before with my U2 iPod. I don't have iTunes on the computer I'm using at the moment, so I can't check for sure, but I'm sure someone else will correct me if there's another step. :) Good luck!

:hmm: I don't know what else to suggest. I don't know how helpful the apple website is for figuring out those kinds of things, but I'm sure it's worth a try.

I don't know if this is right, but when I add the songs I want to the playlist (before loading to iPod), I go to various sites and right click/copy the CD cover. Then I go back to iTunes and right click on the song, and there's an 'artwork' tab, and click paste. When I'm done, I upload to the iPod and voila! Hope that helps or works for you :shrug:

I don't know if this is right, but when I add the songs I want to the playlist (before loading to iPod), I go to various sites and right click/copy the CD cover. Then I go back to iTunes and right click on the song, and there's an 'artwork' tab, and click paste. When I'm done, I upload to the iPod and voila! Hope that helps or works for you

I did it that way before but it doesn't work :sad:

Back
Top Bottom