iPod and iTunes question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isthebest

ONE love, blood, life
My 30G iPod is almost full, and I have nowhere near the amount of music on there that I want to add. Within the next few months, I want to get the 160G iPod classic. I was just wondering if anyone had one and what you think of it. Also, will I be able to transfer the songs I already have to the new iPod and use it (the new iPod) with my old iTunes account and library while still adding new songs? Thanks for any help!

Brit, I wouldn't recommend buying one until after mid-June when the updated iPod "Classics" come out.
And yes, you will be able to transfer all your music to the new unit with no problem whatsoever.

^Thanks Dad. :wink: I was planning on waiting until July or August, so I'm glad the updates come out before that! What exactly is going to be new with them? Also, how would I transfer my music when the time comes?

:)
Nobody ever knows what will be new on the new units, ever. You can especulate though, probably more Gb's, different cosmetic design, longer battery, thinner case? etc, etc....

To transfer the music to the new iPod, just connect it, the library will recognize a new device...and it will show a picture of it. then you can "label" or "name" it a specific title...and it's done.

Back
Top Bottom