Iphone or Blackberry? Which would you choose?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can browse the web, copy and past, which you can't do on an iphone. You can open documented attachments, which you can't do on an iphone. You can MMS which you can't do on an iphone. If you go with Verizon, next year they are coming out with the blackberry thunder a touchscreen blackberry and yet you can still do more with that, that you can't with on an iphone.

You can browse the web, copy and past, which you can't do on an iphone. You can open documented attachments, which you can't do on an iphone. You can MMS which you can't do on an iphone. If you go with Verizon, next year they are coming out with the blackberry thunder a touchscreen blackberry and yet you can still do more with that, that you can't with on an iphone.

You can open attachments on an iPhone. Not sure what the difference between MMS and SMS is, but you can SMS on the iPhone. And while you have to wait until next year to get a touchscreen blackberry, the iPhone is available now, and is much, much, much easier to use. It's not the end-all, be-all, but it's a very well integrated package with a very intuitive, easy to use interface.

You can open attachments on an iPhone. Not sure what the difference between MMS and SMS is, but you can SMS on the iPhone. And while you have to wait until next year to get a touchscreen blackberry, the iPhone is available now, and is much, much, much easier to use. It's not the end-all, be-all, but it's a very well integrated package with a very intuitive, easy to use interface.

MMS (Multi Media) messaging is sending pictures or video as a message.

If you are sending a lot of emails and using it for business, then Blackberry, no questions asked. I challenge anyone who says there isn't a difference in typing speeds to show me because it's simply untrue.

If you want something slick and cool looking that you're going to use on a daily basis, then go with the iPhone.

Based on my brother who's owned blackberrys for years for work and my boss who Loves his iphone. I'm told if you're looking for internet go blackberry. Apparently the call quality on a blackberry is not the best. So if you're looking for a phone don't get a blackberry.

I have the blackberry curve and the sound quality is bar none. I used to have sprint and it was not that great in call quality.

i have a blackberry pearl, it's okay. i don't hate it, but i don't love it. i'm actually torn between considering an iphone and google phone right now. (a big part of me wants a google phone since it's with t-mobile, my carrier of choice.)

Back
Top Bottom