Iphone/ipad apps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got an iPhone 4S. For the first week, I could access facebook by Safari. I like that way more than the app. Today it suddenly stopped letting me see any of the news feed or anything and I can only access by app, which to me is inferior. Any idea how I can correct this?

I now have the newest iPhone. Well, for awhile anyways.

I found a new white 4G iPhone on top of the gate of my patio this morning. I live at the beach and there are a lot of people that park in front of my place. Sometimes they leave towels, sandels, glasses, etc.

the phone was wet from light rain. I brought it inside, took the cover off and dried it.

I plugged in a charger. It was dead. When I came back it was fully charge. Turned it on. I could see on the screen, a few texts, just the names. And a voice mail from a local phone number. Of course I could not oper the phone. When I slide the button of the screen it goes straight to keypad for thre 4 digit unlock code.
I called the local number I could see. I got a receptionist at a local health care business. I told her I found the phone and someone at this number called at 10:27 am, a couple of hours ago. She said she would check around and put me on hold. About a minute later the line went dead. :shrug:

So I put the phone on my refrigerator, I will wait and see if any other phones numbers come up on the screen that can lead me to the owner.

I do know some phone hackers that can crack it and set up a new service.
But that does not seem right if I can find the owner. I will keep it charged up,
if they know how to track it by GPS, they should be knocking on my door.

I now have the newest iPhone 5, I found it in a little park where I walk my dog. It is a Verizon, I think I should just go to a Verizon store and turn it in to the manager. They should be able to check the sim card and contact the owner.

Wow, can't believe all the excitement about the iPhone 6 and iWatch

mass hesteria

Yeah. I ended preordering the 6 Plus. Sprint says up to 3 weeks but I'm hoping they're padding the delivery times and will exceed expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I plan to get the iPhone 6 (not the Plus), upgrading from a 4S. Is pre-ordering worth it? I plan to head to the AT&T store the first week of October to see if I have any luck.

Got my iPhone 6 Plus yesterday. It's fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Pre-ordered the 6 on Sunday. Now to wait until November. :hyper:

Damn, they're taking that long now?

Not sure who your carrier is but you might want to check Best Buy stores. They're probably getting returns here and there from people that changed their minds on storage or color.

The app has gone missing from the store? I deleted mine this morning because it wasn't working and now when I search for it from the iTunes store it isn't there? Even going via google it doesn't show up.

plz help

Back
Top Bottom