Iphone/ipad apps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cobl04 said:
I updated facebook now it won't fucking load :scream: help pls I live and die by my Facebook app.

I had the same problem! Just delete and reinstall the app. It should work after. Stupid update!!

Yeah it's working now. Tis pretty cool but I liked the home screen... I'm a bit OCD with my iPhone so it's unsettling to have the news feed open all the time :lol:

So this app has been around for a little while but in case people haven't heard of it I wanted to share.

It's called Sleep Cycle, and basically it's an alarm clock with a twist: you put it on your mattress and it detects your movements while you're sleeping, then charts out your cycles. So if you set your alarm for 7:30 and it knows you'll be deep in R.E.M. sleep, it will wake you at 7:15 or whatever so you don't wake up groggy.

Pretty amazing. It also provides you with charts so you can look at your sleep patterns.

I think it's either $0.99 or $1.99, but either way it's a small price to pay for what it provides.

This obviously won't work if you're sleeping in a bed with someone.

This obviously won't work if you're sleeping in a bed with someone.
Untitled-1.jpg

seriously though, that's an awesome app.

:lmao: I was thinking the same thing.

There's a similar app on the Android market. I'll give it a chance. Maybe if I put it on the empty side of the bed it'll work.

Ok, Sleep Cycle is pretty awesome. I don't know if it's 100% accurate, but it's pretty interesting to see your patterns in black and white.

Yeah I used that app regularly before a change in bedroom layout made it impossible to keep my iDevice plugged in.

Really neat app, though.

I'd like to see the app combined with a breathalyzer, I'm sure I sleep more soundly when I've had a few.

(A snore recorder could be interesting, too.)

kramwest1 said:
(A snore recorder could be interesting, too.)

Are you sure it doesn't come with one? The android app (though by a different developer, has a snore recorder built in.

This is a little old, but has anyone downloaded the Inception app? Based on the movie?

HOLY SHIT.

Just get it. It's free. Plug in your headphones and just go with it.

I can't even begin to describe it.

^ :lol:

reminds me a little of this

43f1f492.jpg
:laugh:

<-- I'm addicted to those photo treatment apps ~ instagram, hipstamatic, powercam, snapseed, retro camera etc; I prefer the ones that give you a bit of choice over where to share and allow you to share without having to log in to any social media first (I know, most of the apps are meant for social media but I like to feel like I have at least a little bit of control over the process :) )

quite like iMovie too (that was part of a christmas gift from a friend) as a way of editing video's directly from my phone ~ still haven't completely gotten my head around it's inner workings but I'm getting there!

Can someone recommend a good drawing app? My daughter would love to have one.

I now have the newest iPhone. Well, for awhile anyways.

I found a new white 4G iPhone on top of the gate of my patio this morning. I live at the beach and there are a lot of people that park in front of my place. Sometimes they leave towels, sandels, glasses, etc.

the phone was wet from light rain. I brought it inside, took the cover off and dried it.

I plugged in a charger. It was dead. When I came back it was fully charge. Turned it on. I could see on the screen, a few texts, just the names. And a voice mail from a local phone number. Of course I could not oper the phone. When I slide the button of the screen it goes straight to keypad for thre 4 digit unlock code.
I called the local number I could see. I got a receptionist at a local health care business. I told her I found the phone and someone at this number called at 10:27 am, a couple of hours ago. She said she would check around and put me on hold. About a minute later the line went dead. :shrug:

So I put the phone on my refrigerator, I will wait and see if any other phones numbers come up on the screen that can lead me to the owner.

I do know some phone hackers that can crack it and set up a new service.
But that does not seem right if I can find the owner. I will keep it charged up,
if they know how to track it by GPS, they should be knocking on my door.

^ should I pat you on the head for being a good citizen? :wink: hope they turn up eventually, albeit at a sociable hour! :)

^ I haven't deleted Instagram as of yet but find that it doesn't get used nearly as often as the others

:shifty: fast forward a few months and I am in the midst of a full-blown instagram addiction (and yes, I can hear the collective groan from the fb crowd from here, no doubt sick of my daily photo updates :p ) :laugh: :help:

^ should I pat you on the head for being a good citizen? :wink: hope they turn up eventually, albeit at a sociable hour! :)

it is the same 4G provider I have, ATT

I wonder if I can swap my SIM card, I can see if the new white iPhone is all that, compared to my new Android.

netflix error 139:nferr_mc_nocdnselected

means and google isn't helping much. There aren't any updates to install, reinstalling it didn't help, I'm having a whole host of issues at work tonight. Swtor isn't working so i cant play that, one of the wifis I usually steal isn't working at all so I'm stuck using the filtered library wifi and can't even access the swtor forums to see if the game is just down cos they're blocked.

Back
Top Bottom