"Invisible" Alarm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
So a couple years ago my computer (a mac) started howling at sunset and crowing like a rooster at sunrise. Stop laughing. I don't know how it started and I can't seem to make it stop. I have done a search in the finder for "alarm" "rooster" "howl" "wolf" "crow" "sunrise" and nothing useful comes up. The only thing I can think is that it started about the same time I started downloading bootlegs and somehow this "invisible alarm" came "attached" to one of the files I downloaded. (As you can tell, I'm not particularly computer savvy.) So any suggestions? :scream:

I have no idea, but i must say, this is one of the most amusing computer problems I've ever come across :lol:. I hope you figure this out.

lol that is pretty funny, though let me tell you I work in tech support and just last week we had a work order to run diagnostics on a slow computer and, oh could we feed the guy's fish while we were in his office, thanks.

^ Did you

And yeah, my little problem sounds funny but it wasn't funny when I'd forget to turn the sound off the computer before bed and the 'rooster' would crow at sunrise!:angry: And for a long time the wolf howl scared my son. He'd run out of the room when it happened.

Back
Top Bottom