internet help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

layza

War Child
Hi everybody..well this is the thing..I want to dowload youtube and videos in general to my computer but I do not know how to do it and don´t have the program that need...I use internet explorer and i want to know if somebody can tell me how to do it and indicated or send a good program and trustable..
thanks

do a bit of googling

Hi everybody..well this is the thing..I want to dowload youtube and videos in general to my computer but I do not know how to do it and don´t have the program that need...I use internet explorer and i want to know if somebody can tell me how to do it and indicated or send a good program and trustable..
thanks
hey friend....

y don't you make a Google search by the name of Youtube movie download process.You will find all the detailed process of downloading them to your PC.

Getting Started : How to upload - YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

visit the following link its going to answer all your queries.

Last edited by a moderator:
The person who started this thread wants help on how to DOWNLOAD youtube videos, not uploading them. Your link shows uploading.

Oh, and this thread is a month old already. Perhap sit would be useful to first check out the date of the last post before making a post?

Seeing as its been bumped, is there anything like this a mac user can get? I want to download a video from BBC iPlayer, and I tried a program called Jing but it doesnt save into a format I can actually open. :S plus its hella fiddly.

What kinda format does it save in then?

I'd say it works the same, you just need to convert it to mp4 or such.. but I'm afraid I don't know any useful programs :reject: Since I use windows on my macbook. :uhoh: Don't hit me please!

HEATHEN! :madwife:

Heh, I only have this mac cos my brother bought me it, I had no idea he was either. :lol:

It saves to something called .swf, I dont know if I can convert it or not. :/

Ah, SWF is a macromedia shockwave file..

Well, what I use to save files like that is something I don't know to do on a mac. When you visit a site on internet explorer, it saves a draft in temporary internet files to load faster in the future, and it also loads shockwave clips there, so I go to that folder, empty it(cookies and such are located there too) and then check out the clip, so it's the only file in the folder at that moment, and then I just copy paste it and convert it.

Have you tried converting it?

I was trying to send it to my windows computer to convert it, but my email is a git. :mad:

The thing I was filming will be out on dvd eventually, I just wanted a copy until then. :-(

Back
Top Bottom