Interference App for Samsung?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pearl

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Verizon is offering me new phones for good prices now that my two year contract is set to be renewed. I checked for what they were offering, but they had no iPhones. They do have a Samsung at a good price, and that phone has a lot of good apps. But is Interference one of them? I didn't see that listed under Mobile Apps - so I guess no?

Is it an Android phone? If it's an Android phone you can get the Interference App from the Google Play Store.

Verizon is offering me new phones for good prices now that my two year contract is set to be renewed. I checked for what they were offering, but they had no iPhones. They do have a Samsung at a good price, and that phone has a lot of good apps. But is Interference one of them? I didn't see that listed under Mobile Apps - so I guess no?

As bono_212 said, there is an Android app for it - it's actually called "U2 Webzine & Fan Community", here is the Google Play link:

Interference for Android

PS: Droid DNA is also a very good phone.

Oh, that's a Windows phone. Sadly, I don't think Interference has made an app for that yet; Windows phones have an awesome OS but the app selection isn't quite as good as Android or iOS.

No worries. Just came across an Android - also for sale!

Back
Top Bottom