I need like an audio splitter/merger type program...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
Is there a program out there, that I can download for free, which can help me split and merge audio? Like for example, there's a song I like, called Breathe, by Kaz James. But it goes for eight minutes, and the part I like only lasts for about a minute all up. It happens twice in the eight minutes. I want to cut those two parts out, and then merge them together, maybe repeat and use fades and so on...I don't know if this is making much sense, I'm afraid... I'd also use it to merge two tracks together (as in Streets and AIWIY from Slane). It'd be sweet also, if I could lower/raise the volume of certain parts of songs...

Is this wishful thinking?

well, you open a song, you see the audio spore... you can play to listen to exactly what point you need, have to stop it (important! otherwise you can't edit!) and then you can select the part you want to edit, if you want to cut a part off, select that and delete.. otherwise copy, and open another file, paste it there :)

:hi5: primary school pokemon freak at your service!

yeah the trouble im having at the mo is that ive got three audio tracks on the screen yeah, but i only want to play one at a time, but it's playing all three. ill keep trying.

only the first few seasons though, with brock and misty.

i used to like dragonball z as well, but i got over watching the characters spend 90% of the episode screaming and powering up, then "join us tomorrow for the next exciting episode of dragonball z"

yea Dbz bored me after a while, tho I liked drawing the characters..
:wink: I've watched pokemon up to season I don't know what, but Master quest, Johto... brock was back there, much better!

well if it plays all three, try putting only one audio track in a file, open a new audacity file for the next and so on :)

yep i agree spot on :up: sometimes i actually even really enjoyed the music, and there were a few moments where i got really caught up in the stories :reject:

haha did you like the movie they did?

thats better. i wasnt smart enough to think of that before

lol, there are about 8 now or so :lol: that's why I asked what movie...
I loved the first one, and the card you got with your entry ticket.. :uhoh: tho my Ancient Mew did not survive the laundry machine..

Back
Top Bottom