I have two IPODs and I have a big problem!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

freebot

The Fly
I have two IPODs -- one black 74.45 gig version 5.5 and a white 55.54 gig version. I got the black one for fifty dollars cheaper than the white one while the white one was being serviced by Apple. I am addicted to having 600 albums in my pocket.

Now I got two! I thought about putting all 35 gigs of my Grateful Dead stuff my 15 gigs of Phish and my 15 gigs of DMB on the white one, sort of a jam band IPOD. The other idea is to put all my jazz and blues on the white one and reserve the black one for rock and roll.

What would you do if you had this problem?

Well, if one of them is an iPod video, pack one with a bunch of video and pack the other with a bunch of audio.

Melon

I agree with Melon, otherwise if no on the video option, I'd go with jazz and blues on one and rock on the other. Lucky you having two! Many people don't even have one!

Now I have three top of the line CD/MP3 players. Man in 2001 those were teh bomb!

Send one to:

Utoo
c/o Utoo
My address
USA

I'll pay for shipping.

Utoo said:
Send one to:

Utoo
c/o Utoo
My address
USA

I'll pay for shipping.

:lol:

I have 2 aswell. :reject: I did overtime for the video one which i never do.

Freebot i agree with Carek and Melon. Rock on one and the rest of the music on the other, unless its video then put video on one and audio on the other. :)

i feel sorry for the young people nowadays. the problems they have to deal with each and every day. times are so rough :(

Wish I had that problem!

I'm moving this out of Zoo Confessionals and into the tech forum...because this really isn't that much of a "problem".

U2Man said:
i feel sorry for the young people nowadays. the problems they have to deal with each and every day. times are so rough :(
lemme tell you

bonoishot said:

:lol:

I have 2 aswell. :reject: I did overtime for the video one which i never do.

Freebot i agree with Carek and Melon. Rock on one and the rest of the music on the other, unless its video then put video on one and audio on the other. :)
Not much of a video person. So I got my Rock n Roll on the black 75 gig and Jazz, Blues, Bluegrass and Classical on the White 55 gig one. I am gonna name the white one the NPR-IPOD...

If I had two, I would put everything I listen to regularly on one, and then use the other for backups or things I want, but don't usually listen to (like Christmas music, comedy sketches...). Like say I have 100 albums on CD, but I make mp3 or m4a rips to backup on the computer, I'd save those on the second iPod.

Back
Top Bottom